Canon EOS 300D

Looking for a specific safety-card, an aviation magazine or a special aircraft model? Want to sell your stuff? Like to exchange with other members? This is the place for all your aviation hobby-related questions and answers!
Bottie

Canon EOS 300D

Post by Bottie »

hello all,

Probably I'll sell my Canon EOS 300D, I bought it in April 04, made around 3778 pics with it. It's only the body, so no lenses with it. What is the price I can ask for it?

thx

Andries

Post by Andries »

Considering it still has 8 months of waranty and it 'only' has 3778 shots ...
Also considering that the price of a new EOS 300D is 829€ (www.top-foto.de) ...

I'd say the price would be between 700 and 750€ if there are no marks of usage and everything still works fine.
If you are looking for a 10D, now 's the time to order as they are at 1299€ now at Top-Foto ... The 10D's which are also at 1299€ at AC-foto.de would be refurbished camera's (according to Canon Germany).

Greetz,

:twisted: Andries :twisted:
Don't dream your life, live your dream !!!

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

Bottie,

will move this to 'aviation hobby', open a new topic in the 'aviation shop' when you decide to sell. Otherwise your topic will be erased too fast.

Bottie

Post by Bottie »

luchtzak wrote:Bottie,

will move this to 'aviation hobby', open a new topic in the 'aviation shop' when you decide to sell. Otherwise your topic will be erased too fast.
no problem chief :thumbsup:

Andries

Post by Andries »

Andries wrote: I'd say the price would be between 700 and 750€ if there are no marks of usage and everything still works fine.
You could also keep the EOS 300D as a spare body in case your new camera would break down ...

Greetz,

Don't dream your life, live your dream !!!

Bottie

Post by Bottie »

Andries wrote:
Andries wrote: I'd say the price would be between 700 and 750€ if there are no marks of usage and everything still works fine.
You could also keep the EOS 300D as a spare body in case your new camera would break down ...

Greetz,

this is also a possibility ...