Stolen stuff

Looking for a specific safety-card, an aviation magazine or a special aircraft model? Want to sell your stuff? Like to exchange with other members? This is the place for all your aviation hobby-related questions and answers!
Lyulka

Stolen stuff

Post by Lyulka »

Dear all,

last week Friday we had a burglar passing by at our house. Unfortunately (apart from a bunch of other things) most of my collections of pins were taken away.
I used to have pins of : Saab gripen, Sukhoi T50, Eurofighter, Dassualt Mirage III, Eurocopter EC175, Tu-204, Lockheed F-35, Embraer 190, Embraer Legacy 500, a company logo of "Tsagi".
Also a set of concorde-shaped cufflinks are gone, as well as an "Aviator" brand watch.
In case you encounter some of these on a second hand website or so, please let me know.

Thanks a lot!

Morive

Re: Stolen stuff

Post by Morive »

Lyulka wrote:Dear all,

last week Friday we had a burglar passing by at our house. Unfortunately (apart from a bunch of other things) most of my collections of pins were taken away. These are amazing phen375 reviews http://ohdivinehealth.com/phen375-reviews/
I used to have pins of : Saab gripen, Sukhoi T50, Eurofighter, Dassualt Mirage III, Eurocopter EC175, Tu-204, Lockheed F-35, Embraer 190, Embraer Legacy 500, a company logo of "Tsagi".
Also a set of concorde-shaped cufflinks are gone, as well as an "Aviator" brand watch.
In case you encounter some of these on a second hand website or so, please let me know.

Thanks a lot!
i bet those stuffs are very precious to you because you will not take that effort if it's worthless. i just hope that a good heart will hear your sentiments just like me. don't worry if i discover your stuffs over the internet i will let you know.