SNBA increases frequency to Nice

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

Minos

Now you can fly with SN Brussels Airlines to Nice

Post by Minos »

Now you can fly with SN Brussels Airlines to Nice

From 30th March, passengers can fly Brussels-Nice twice a day with SN Brussels Airlines. A third flight will be added during the busy summer season over the months of July and August.

Situated on the beautiful Baie des Anges, Nice is France’s best-known Cote d’Azur destination, and the original centre of the famous French Riveria. With its excellent infrastructure and its central location, Nice is the premier airline destination for both business and leisure travellers to the entire French Mediterranean coast.

Flights are conveniently scheduled to allow passengers spend a weekend in Nice and be back in Brussels for work on Monday morning.

URL: http://belgium.brusselsairlines.com/EN/ ... 2a&lang=EN

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

I flew to Nice exactly one month ago on a flight with an SN number, but in a Virgin Express plane. It was a very nice flight, both ways :)

Is Virgin going to keep its own Nice flights, in addition to the SN flights, after 30 March when the code-sharing agreement expires? :?:

André

*message from Sabena 690*

Thanks for the 'promo' information.

As far as I know, VEX will keep on flying to Nice. SN will use the Avro and the A319, and upgraded (as far as I remember me) Nice to 2 flights daily.

Not just SN and VEX are important players to NCE, also LH offers a nice deal: €168 taxes inclusive for BRU-Nice via FRA.

Regards
Frederic

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

BRU-NCE via FRA with LH? Non merci! Even at 168 €.

That is at least 4 hours travelling, and miles in the horrible Miles and More programme.

Non merci, again. Vive SN BA.

André