Lock On Combat flight sim

The place for all your flight-sim experiences, questions, etc...
AN124

Lock On Combat flight sim

Post by AN124 »

Hi all,

Is there somebody who alread has this combat flight sim or already has flown with it.
I'm thinking of buying it but before I do this I wan't to know if the game runs smotely and if the graphics are as goods as they look like.

Best Regards,
Yvo

vliegtuigfreak

Post by vliegtuigfreak »

I think the normal FS is better!

Greetingzz
Sonny :wink:

AN124

Post by AN124 »

The normal FS is good for Civiel aircraft.
I'm also looking for a Flight Sim where you can fly Air to Air Combat mission like in CFS or Jane's USAF.

For the Fighter jet I've Jane's at the moment. This one is pretty good but has some problems with Windows 2000 and XP so I'm searching for a replacement.
I found Lock On in the shop and it looked pretty good on the box.
But before I spend 50 Euro's for a game I wan't to be sure that I buy a good one.

Greetz
Yvo

Vonsmalhausen

Post by Vonsmalhausen »

i have LockOn installed since some weeks, did'nt "play" mutch last days, but i can tell you dat it requires a relative "big" system ; i have a P4 2.4 Ghz, 512 rdram and a GeForce4 4600, that's just enough to run it with just a couple off planes.
i have to say, i prefere IL2 Forgotten Battles ; i don't like all that switching with radar and missile modes, butt, the planes and senery are just beautiful and it's a must have for those who like jetsimmulators (simply the best) it's a pleassure to fly just alone and admire your plane and everyhing else that happens in the air and on the ground.
the only feature that need serious improvement is the multi-player side off the game.
the only thing i can say to you ; if you like jets, GO FOR IT !!!!!!!! :lol:

AN124

Post by AN124 »

Ordered Lock On today.
I hope to receive the box Monday so I can fly some nice combat missions.

Thanks for the adivese.

Best Regards,
Yvo