Flying Etihad Airlines BRU-YYZ, your opinion please

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
wernerrav4

Flying Etihad Airlines BRU-YYZ, your opinion please

Post by wernerrav4 »

Hello everybody,

I would like to receive either positive or negative experiences :D with ETIHAD especially their newest route BRU-TORONTO. I plan a trip in October and I want to find out if this flight is a good idea or do I better leave from Heathrow or Schiphol.
Thanks for all the help! :D

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

I have always heard from some people who have travelled with Etihad, that they are very happy to fly with them. They have a friendly cabin crew...
If you have bad luck you have no personal TV. Because Etihad have taken over some airplanes with no TV.

If you fly with them, let me now your expierence with Etihad. :wink:

Kind regards
Bavo

wernerrav4

Post by wernerrav4 »

Sparrow wrote:I have always heard from some people who have travelled with Etihad, that they are very happy to fly with them. They have a friendly cabin crew...
If you have bad luck you have no personal TV. Because Etihad have taken over some airplanes with no TV.

If you fly with them, let me now your expierence with Etihad. :wink:

Kind regards
Bavo
Thank you for the response, if I fly with them to Toronto I will open a topic with my experiences,promised :wink:

flightsimboy

Post by flightsimboy »

etihad-airways-ey222-501-khi-auh-auh-yy ... imboy.html

You will get all the Etihad details on this report.

wernerrav4

Post by wernerrav4 »

flightsimboy wrote:etihad-airways-ey222-501-khi-auh-auh-yy ... imboy.html

You will get all the Etihad details on this report.
Thank you for the link to your report; Congratulations are the least you can say. It is written just as if I was sitting next to you :D
I normally fly to YYZ via London but now I want to try Etihad with their direct flight. After reading your report I am curious about the experience and hope also to fly with the new A330-200. I leave on Oct 13th to visit my inlaws in Hamilton. I hope I can return with the same positive views as you did. :dance:

flightsimboy

Post by flightsimboy »

I am so glad you liked it... I only wish i knew how to post pics within the report itself....Trying to do the same for the Emirates report but the pics are not even loading into the coppermine page.

http://coppermine.luchtzak.be/thumbnail ... 521&page=1