BA to Cayman

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
vc-10

BA to Cayman

Post by vc-10 »

Because AA muched us around so much we are now flying BA to Cayman, via the Bahamas on a 767. What is this like? Do they have PTVs, I know that some are used to Europe and some on Long Haul, are the cabins different? I expect the service to be good, as it is BA!

Avro: Please don't duplicate topics in different forums in the future.

yagoceron

Post by yagoceron »

I've flown with them only in Europe, from an ATR to a 767 and in the latter there were no PTV but the ones used in long hauls may be different.

Never had to complain about their service... apart from the breakfast which is rarely yummy :D

vc-10

Post by vc-10 »

Well, my flight is at 10.00 am, so after breakfast time. We are returning on christmas day, so will probably get an upgrade!:):):D

sab319
Location: Mortsel, antwerp, Flanders, Belgium, Europe, Earth, Milky way

Post by sab319 »

well it's reported that BA is currently doing a cabin retrofitting program on which it's 763's will get new cabins and seats with PTV's. So if you are lucky you'll fly a newly configured one, if unlucky one with overhead screens...

bigjulie

Post by bigjulie »

BTW. Be sure to post a trip report for both there & back :laugh:

Captain

Post by Captain »

Hi vc10,

You will definitely get PTV's on your flight.

Go to the following page to enter your flight details and you will get a list of all the movie chanels in your seat + the current films.

http://www.britishairways.com/travel/en ... ec=onboard

I recently flew to JFK with BA and I found their in-flight entertainment better than AA though not quite as good as Virgin Atlantic.

Captain