CMI-ORD-LHR-ORD-CMI....AA First Class!!

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
Knight255

CMI-ORD-LHR-ORD-CMI....AA First Class!!

Post by Knight255 »

Well I felt very out of my league in the flagship suite, but I could get used to it!!! :D The food was outstanding, booze was great, and the seats.......I really don't know how to describe how comfortable they were.

Flight #1/4 (CMI-ORD/ORD-CMI): the boring part of the trip, quick 25 minute flight on an Embraer on American Eagle. Nothing much to speak of.

Flight #2 (ORD-LHR): This was my first First Class experience and I loved it. Unfortunately this flight was not operated by one of AA's 777's that has the flagship suites, but still, after riding in steerage for 21 years, this seat was awesome!!! I had a 4 course dinner (not including the cocktails and nuts served before hand) plus a well rounded breakfast prior to landing (Filet Mignon, chive cream cheese omelet, fresh fruit, black coffee, fresh orange juice....) The wine selection was extensive (3 whites and 2 reds plus champagne and port). They had a decent selection of movies (over 15) plus all the music and other mumbojumbo....

Flight #3 (LHR-ORD): The flagship suite!!! This thing was comfy!!! If it were a red-eye flight I could see myself sleeping soundly in this seat!!! Service was very high quality comparable to the other flight across the pond.

Overall I now consider myself to be spoiled. I don't know if I'll ever want to travel on long flights in coach again after being pampered like this!! :D
"What's this button do?? I don't know, push it and find out................."

Vinnie-Winnie

Post by Vinnie-Winnie »

Lucky You!!!!!!!!!!!

Suppose U didn't dear take any pictures... People might have looked at you in a strange way!!!! :)

Many people around you? Did you have a sneak peak at the cattle class? :) How good must that have felt :)

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

That must have been a fantastic flight. Notwithstanding what doctors say about not drinking alcohol on long flights...
André
ex Sabena #26567

Knight255

Post by Knight255 »

I drink like an Irishman so I took full advantage of the free booze. :lol: I did kind of feel sorry for the people in coach, seeing is how I am one of them at heart. Trip cost for me was less than $400, realtime cost for non-AA employees ~$14,000. Just one of the benefits of working for the largest airline in the world. :D
"What's this button do?? I don't know, push it and find out................."