Easyjet : Maastricht/Aachen - SXF

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
zillox

Easyjet : Maastricht/Aachen - SXF

Post by zillox »

We left in the morning of the 10 august at six AM. to the airport. It's a half hour drive. After parking the car we entered the empty departurehall. We were the first to check in flight EZY4658. This was also my first flight in years so I was very excited. We got a drink at the café upstairs. At 8 am we left to the gate. twinty minutes for leaving we were called to board . Boarding was very efficiënt. My dad and me had a window seat. The plane was very clean, on contrary I read sometimes in trip reports.
At exact 9 am we were in the air. I was forgot to note down the aircraft number, sorry ... first trip report. A couple of minutes later they started with drink service. They were very quick in service. A pity was that the sandwiches were sold out. very strange for the second flight of the day.
Nothing further special happened. One houre later we landed on ShöneField Airport. 20 min. ahead on schedule. Deboarding was quick and we took the Airport express to downtown.
The next part of the trip will be published tomorrow.

B744skipper

Post by B744skipper »

Thanks for sharing your report, but what equipment was used (A319)? :wink:

Comet

Post by Comet »

From what I have read of easyJet, they are one of the better low cost carriers.
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Thanks for your report. I guess you did not miss their expensive sandwiches, as you could buy cheaper ones at either airport.
André
ex Sabena #26567

zillox

Post by zillox »

Srry.. the biggest item I mist telling: It was de Airbus A319

Stij

Post by Stij »

Flew the same route with them in May and I'll fly it again in November. I've found Easyjet WAY more friendly then Ryanair: You can actually understand the English the stewards and stewardesses speak, the seats DO recline and, last but not least, when you leave on a Friday-evening, there's still parking space left on the terminal-side of the runway. If you don't understand what I mean, try catching a flight from Charleroi, good luck.

Stij

zillox

Post by zillox »

My second part will be written tomorrow or so..
I noticed on the website that it is very cheap for flying to Berlin.39Eur H/T No money at all!!.I think I will be back soon...

Humberside

Post by Humberside »

Nice report

OO-SBZ

Post by OO-SBZ »

Stij wrote:Flew the same route with them in May and I'll fly it again in November. I've found Easyjet WAY more friendly then Ryanair: You can actually understand the English the stewards and stewardesses speak, the seats DO recline and, last but not least, when you leave on a Friday-evening, there's still parking space left on the terminal-side of the runway. If you don't understand what I mean, try catching a flight from Charleroi, good luck.

Stij
I fully agree with you!
I flew EZY (MST-SXF-MST) in early July and RYR (CRL-PIK-CRL) in late June, I could notice the HUGE difference!

Regards

BeN :idea:

bigjulie

Post by bigjulie »

Nice trip report :cheers: