BRU - PUC - JAM (18/7)

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
TUB023

BRU - PUC - JAM (18/7)

Post by TUB023 »

hey there, first off greets from the sunny jamaica.

i hope 11 min is enough for my report

lets start with it shall we...

woke up with the tough i had to go to work... moehahaha no way not today not in 2 weaks. i washed myself and made myself ready for a 12 houre flight heading montego bay.

dad came pick us up to drive to EBBR. ride was short and ... quiet

arrived at EBBR ;y holiday had already started. or not... when placing the luggage on the tire the flightcare ppl continued there strike yeh ppl had to bring the bagage to the plane ;anually... i didnt care i was ready for flying.

5.30 after long stand at gate we wenth for breakfast at EBBR. tasty.

6.15 after long breafast we headed for gate B01 where we saw a Fly Air. no oo-tuc?? not to worry gates had changed to B11. arriving there the plane just got tugged in to the gate. IT IS A BEAUTY.

7.40 after long waiting we were ready to board. on the plane in noticed that 1st and 2nd class where no different at all. we took off and the sound of the GE engines is awesome. i took some pics inflight recorded somewhat it is hell of a good plane.

13.55 LOCAL time
we landed in Montego bay after a first stop in PUC. we had hard landing due crosswind. and now here i am.

all good nice weather. and im already as red as lobster fro; 1st day.

bb
grtw

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Short, but good. What about Emily?

Yesterday, Thomas Cook passengers to Cancun were rerouted to Punta Cana and had to spend their vacation there instead of Mexico...
André
ex Sabena #26567

sab319
Location: Mortsel, antwerp, Flanders, Belgium, Europe, Earth, Milky way

Post by sab319 »

nice report, thx for sharing ;)

TUB023

Post by TUB023 »

i will rewrite it when i get back home.

emilly had already passed here ... its all fine here but im burned im 2deg.
hurts and cant swim now.

grtz

bb

vliegtuigfreak

Post by vliegtuigfreak »

Ar the classes the same, that can not be true!
My dad paid more for Comfort Class on OO-TUC.
So there has to be difference!

Hope you still enjoy your trip with your tomato skin (i know that feeling) :wink:

Greetingzz
Sonny :wink:

TUB023

Post by TUB023 »

all the fun things must once come to an end... so does my vacation. after meeting a fine english girl over there, and many other nice ppl, after much fun. i have returned home.
(note that all times are JAMAICAN time)

although our flight leaves at 15.00 houres i got out at 6.00 so i could go to gym, pack, take shower and go shoot some last pictures. so at 6.00 i whent for my daily gymming :)

i spend longer at gym then expected anyway, time to already say goodbye to some ppl. the girl i met is one of them. hard goodbye she lives in england i live in belgium but still, it was nice to meet her.

time to hit the showers and go eat something

some last photoshoots at pool and beach, and last drink at bar. non alcoholic though:p

all the fun vacation stuff ends here. time to pack the last things in the bags and go for reception for check-out.

checked out, bags ready and we where having our last (for this year at least) jamaican drink. told some more jokes

after lot's of cursing because holidays are over already the bus for airport arrived. after some paper problems we (unfortianutley) left the hotel.

after a 45min drive to montego bay we arrived at Sangster Intl airport.
time to get rid of the luggage get our boarding tickets and go have a snack. departure time was 14.10 so we had 2 more houres and airco was out all over aiport :(.

after some shopping and storytelling and finding a way to stay another week over there it was time to get back to the real world. we headed to gate 19 where we got hold by a big momma.
OO-TUC was on finals and we could onley enter when she was CLEANED and ready. we spended another houre at the gate waiting for it to be cleaned. while we where telling jokes about stuff and shouting JAH MAN to everyone.

after some waiting we where ready to board the big blue one. she was cleaned verry well i must say.

pusback at gate 19 no problem man! all perfect. respect for that :]

after taxi'ing to the rw we took off, again hearing those GE's blow it was like just yesterday when we arrived. 2 weaks have flown by :(.
so we took off for a 9.30min flight heading to BRU.
we flew into turbulence zones for 3 times but nothing really serious.
2 movie's
meet the fockers and another one about a girl that tuned her taxi and stuff.

FROM NOW ALL BELGIAN TIMES :)

7.00 +-
Cpt announced we started our descent to EBBR. i hooked myself up, took some gum for ears (putted them in mouth though). and waited.

Touchdown, announcement of the host thank you for flying TUI BE. and i regret to say that my holiday for this year is once again over.

BUT !!!
i met a nice girl, in august im going to england to see her :).
and next year i am going back to jamaica, same hotel, with same ppl, with same company. it is a MUST !!!.

and now, i go finishe unpacking, upload my pictures and landing movie, and visit the famley.

thank you all for ready my report. and for those who are going to jamaica in coming weaks.
Starfish trelawny resort owns
the 9 miles excursion is a MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST DO !
and the english girls over there are awesome :twisted:
also try to drink a blue lagoon !!

Enioy the rest of your holidays everyone. bb

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Thanks for nice second report. Seems you had a wonderful vacation and a nice flight despite delay. Comet will be delighted about your opinion on English girls!
André
ex Sabena #26567

Vinnie-Winnie

Post by Vinnie-Winnie »

Nice Report!!!!!

Wow nice that U meet someone often happens on holliday last November in the Dominican Republic I meet a Canadian girl but unfortunately a bit too far away to see her! :(

Totally agree with you English girls are awesome contrarily to what most european boys think :)

vliegtuigfreak

Post by vliegtuigfreak »

Nice report!

Greetingzz
Sonny :wink:

sab319
Location: Mortsel, antwerp, Flanders, Belgium, Europe, Earth, Milky way

Post by sab319 »

Nice report!!

TUB023

Post by TUB023 »

well she is cute
i got picture online but not gonna put it in public (unless there is much request:p)
i had nice flight but i had an ever better holliday, to bad fun things always fly by so fast.

about the difference, just a little more legspace, in my own opinion, not worth to pay extra money for it. just like a fingerspace more :roll:. service in airplane was verry good, movies to. we had nice pilot who turned the plane above bermuda so we could see it ^^. gave lot's of info about what country and islands we where passing.
anyway, me and some other belgian people decided to return to jamaica next year, same hotel. we had alot of fun and yah man, we sure will do it again !
jamaica here i come again (in 12 months:p)