Bad show for Aero Asia, a private Pakistani airline

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
SN30952

Bad show for Aero Asia, a private Pakistani airline

Post by SN30952 »

Passengers of Aero Asia, a private Pakistani airline, were stranded at Lahore and Dubai airports for more than 20 hours when an aircraft broke down on Thursday.
A number of the passengers even dropped their travel plans and went back home cursing the airline...
Aero Asia -Friendly people, friendly service.
Think about that when Aeroasia starts flights to/from London.

July 27: Ministry of Defense and Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) have granted permission to Aero Asia for starting 12 flights a week to Birmingham, London and Manchester. Aero Asia will soon be commencing flight services to Manchester, London and Birmingham and will shortly induct the latest Boeing and Airbus aircrafts into its fleet.

Similarly, Aero Asia has also been permitted to initiate flights to Singapore-Oslo-Copenhagen and Bahrain.

There is already something basically wrong when a Ministry of Defense grants Civil Aviation permissions.
What are the rights of passengers in such a system.

On the other hand these flight might be quite safe, read my bottom line :lol: :lol: :wink:
Last edited by SN30952 on 31 Jul 2005, 18:59, edited 1 time in total.

EBAW_flyer

Post by EBAW_flyer »

I was looking at their fleet and there's one funny sentence: "At Aero Asia, we are proud of our fleet, which is one of the youngest in the world" :lol: if 737-200 and DC9's (30 years old) are still young, than what am I? :D Anyway, are they going to fly a 737-200 from pakistan to manchester? How long would that take (with the necessary fuel stops)?

C_J

Post by C_J »

Indeed, that's a lie!!!