painter needed for EU celebration

The place for all your flight-sim experiences, questions, etc...
Sabena320

painter needed for EU celebration

Post by Sabena320 »

Dear members,

Sunday the 25th of March the EU exists 50 years.
Air Belgium is a Belgian airline but also an European airline operating from Brussels, the capital from Europe.
The EU has done more for us then we think, to mention only a few examples:

-Easier travel across most of the EU without carrying a passport.

-The EU has created a single market where goods, people, services and capitals can move freely

-It has become the biggest donor of development and humanitarian aid in the world, and a key player in environmental protection and improvement of gender equality, public health and consumer rights.

-To be continued...

The EU was created on the fundaments of World War II. The countries never wanted such a war again, so why not develop an agreement between the countries? The start of the EU!!!

The 24th of March a big event will be held in the front of the Atomium, a music festival with 20 famous European artists, with at the end a big firework above the Atomium.

Now because Air Belgium is operating virtually from Brussels, I was wondering what we could do to celebrate 50 years of peace, so 50 years of the EU?

Now I would like to repaint an Air Belgium A320.
It's this plane: http://www.flyabb.com/afbeeldingen/fleetpic/a320l1.jpg
Because we've only a few days left, I want to have the red replaced by the European blue, and have 12 yellow stars on the plane/tail/fuselage/...

Is there someone willing to help us/me?

The normal ABB painter has no time for it the next coming days because of exams. :(

Many thanks in advance,

Yannick

[/url]