De Vlieger Does Not Feel Responsible for Dutchbird

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

Who will be the owner of Dutchbird?

Total votes: 0

KLMCityhopper

De Vlieger Does Not Feel Responsible for Dutchbird

Post by KLMCityhopper »

After Air Holland was held accountable for drug smuggling, De Vlieger constantly told the media that his partner, Mr. P, had nothing to do with the case, even though he was the director at the time. Now, Mr. P was arrested, and De Vlieger continues without his partner. Exel Aviation though did take over Dutchbird, Holland´s best charter airline, yet De Vlieger now claims he has no responsibility, since his partner, Mr. P bought the airline. This I think is very childish, since De Vlieger is the owner of the Exel Holding, so also responsible for the airlines that his colleague took over, for Exel. It is now not sure what will happen with Dutchbird, since there is much speculation now. Before the Exel affairs occured, Dutchbird has a very high image. Now that De Vlieger has layed his hands on this charter airline, the images has dropped drasticly. I hope the best for Dutchbird.

SN30952

Accountant Deloitte says goobye

Post by SN30952 »

Accountant Deloitte stapt op bij Imca en Exel Aviation Group
Accountant Deloitte says goobye to Imca and Exel Aviation Group.
That tells it all.
Note: Mr P = Mr Harm Prins

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

I think you forgot one option in your poll:
"Nobody" (bankruptcy).
André
ex Sabena #26567

Advisor

Post by Advisor »

I support Andre's suggestion because i think it does not take a crystal ball to predict a year of further dramatic change with this group.
Aum Sweet Aum.