Canada World at BRU ?

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

YYZ727

Canada World at BRU ?

Post by YYZ727 »

Anybody read 'Het Nieuwsblad' this morning ? A Canadian Entrepreneur is planning to use Brussels as an European hub for his new airline. From Brussels Canada World airlines would fly to the major EU airports, Africa Dubai & Montreal. Sounds like another castle in the sky to me. Why would one fly YUL-CDG via BRU ?

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

This topic was already discussed here in Luchtzak a long time ago. Het Nieuwsblad seems to have finally discovered it.
André
ex Sabena #26567

airbuske

Post by airbuske »

Here you have the full article from " Het Nieuwsblad"

It's sound not very realistic :-s

Vliegende sauna wil landen in Zaventem

[text removed]

Read more: http://www.nieuwsblad.be/Article/Detail ... D=GOPB66E8

[ admin luchtzak: please don't copy/paste copyright-protected articles in your message, use a link to the article instead ]

sab319
Location: Mortsel, antwerp, Flanders, Belgium, Europe, Earth, Milky way

Post by sab319 »

What a joke!!!

Bruspotter

Post by Bruspotter »

Hello

It might sound as a joke , but we can only profit it , if it is true.

And by the way why shouldn't they operate from CDG via BRU?

They don't risk a lot doing that.

I hope something is true about this.

Best Christmas regards: Yannick :wink:

ERICAIRLINES

Post by ERICAIRLINES »

mr nasra is the eric de vliegger of canada..this crazy project will never take off,even if some ideas are not so stupid....as will beap never take off also for sure !!why do we have so many poor projects out of bru at the moment...and nothing really materialize.....any project wich is not part of an existing iata airline, member of one of the three alliances(sky,one w ,star)..is of no value,because people (pax) are all wishing to earn miles from a solid frequent flyer program....any independant start up has though no chance to succeed for me...exceptions being the low cost carriers because they fly p 2 p.....canada world ,beap etc are only dreams which will never materialize ...

bits44

Re: Canada World at BRU ?

Post by bits44 »

YYZ727 wrote:Anybody read 'Het Nieuwsblad' this morning ? A Canadian Entrepreneur is planning to use Brussels as an European hub for his new airline. From Brussels Canada World airlines would fly to the major EU airports, Africa Dubai & Montreal. Sounds like another castle in the sky to me. Why would one fly YUL-CDG via BRU ?
:roll: Oh I've heard of this Airline? I'm sure I read somewhere they are going to have a swimming pool in the cargo compartment, right next to the Buffet! Funny though I've tried to book a flight, and I can't seem to find a phone number, or a website? strange. :?: