EUR 25 Million to Wizz Air

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

Advisor

EUR 25 Million to Wizz Air

Post by Advisor »

With respect to all at this thread https://www.aviation24.be/postt7452.html

More information can be had from this link http://www.reuters.pl/news/?id=556455&d=5
Aum Sweet Aum.

Avro

Post by Avro »

Very interesting article.

Thanks for sharing.

Chris

oli21

Post by oli21 »

IF everything is true I am happy for them.

As I said in the other topic they do seem to have a better business model than Skyeurope.

They only fly one plane (the A320, Skyeurope flies two, the 737-500 and a turboprop Embraer) and they only fly to secondary and therefore cheaper airports.

Let's hope that they do expand more out of Poland, especially Gdansk and Warsaw (and they take over the Warsaw-Milan route vacated from Skyeurope, a decision which I really can't understand).

Skyeurope instead? Is it safe? Or is it the next (after having published on its website that Wizzair was in trouble?

Lets see...

Dude320

Post by Dude320 »

Take a Wizz ;)

Let s visit BUD and WAW from CRL !! ;)

Wizz will do it good, you should believe in a Central Eastern LCC !!

Rgds,

vodkasquirrel

Post by vodkasquirrel »

If WizzAir have their 25 million Euros, does this give them a chance?

I hope so, and not only because I have a flight arranged for the end of the month ;-)

I think that there needs to be some competition with the British budget airlines - Easyjet, for example, is not so cheap anymore...

SicilianFalcon

Post by SicilianFalcon »

Exxxxxceelllent !! Just saw 2 Wizz Buses at Luton today! :D

vodkasquirrel

Post by vodkasquirrel »

SicilianFalcon wrote:Exxxxxceelllent !! Just saw 2 Wizz Buses at Luton today! :D
Excuse me being ignorant!!

Where do the buses go to / from? Are they a link to the airport or just at the airport?

Buzz

Post by Buzz »

vodkasquirrel wrote:
SicilianFalcon wrote:Exxxxxceelllent !! Just saw 2 Wizz Buses at Luton today! :D
Excuse me being ignorant!!

Where do the buses go to / from? Are they a link to the airport or just at the airport?
I think he means Airbusses... Like the A320.

SicilianFalcon

Post by SicilianFalcon »

:lol: :lol:

Thanks for that buzz hehe

Im afraid The vehicles that are buses dont excite me 8)

Sentike

Post by Sentike »

ThomasCook wrote:Take a Wizz ;)

Let s visit BUD and WAW from CRL !! ;)

Wizz will do it good, you should believe in a Central Eastern LCC !!

Rgds,
Seems like they are pretty sure they will survive :

2 weeks ago the summer-schedule was published on their website, only 1 thing was missing: flights between Charleroi and Warszawa...

Yesterday i checked it again and it was all done: people are now able to book for the summer: only bad thing (for me): they fligh in the (late) evening instead of in the (early) morning...
Untill now seats are only available on Mon, Wed, Fri & Sunday, altough i hope that with the Airpolonia-troubles they will take over their flights on Tuesday and Thursday...

Greetings :wink:

vodkasquirrel

Post by vodkasquirrel »

SicilianFalcon wrote::lol: :lol:

Thanks for that buzz hehe

Im afraid The vehicles that are buses dont excite me 8)
Ahhh OK :oops:

I guess the buses don't really interest you guys on the Aviation forum!!

Flybe

Post by Flybe »

only bad thing (for me): they fligh in the (late) evening instead of in the (early) morning...
.. but great for me :D I was already hoping that they would survive, as they are now the only LCC between Belgium and Warsaw. Also i liked the service a little bit more than the service of Air Polonia. But with the summerschedule, it is even better for me. Because i was afraid that i wouldn't be able to fly them when i work. Then you can't really leave to Poland on friday morning. 8) But now i can take the plane on friday evening (i should be able to make that on time), spend a nice weekend with my girlfriend (if she isn't in Brussels) and come back on sunday evening! Can't be better!

Greets,

Pieter

Sentike

Post by Sentike »

Flybe wrote:
only bad thing (for me): they fligh in the (late) evening instead of in the (early) morning...
.. but great for me :D I was already hoping that they would survive, as they are now the only LCC between Belgium and Warsaw. Also i liked the service a little bit more than the service of Air Polonia. But with the summerschedule, it is even better for me. Because i was afraid that i wouldn't be able to fly them when i work. Then you can't really leave to Poland on friday morning. 8) But now i can take the plane on friday evening (i should be able to make that on time), spend a nice weekend with my girlfriend (if she isn't in Brussels) and come back on sunday evening! Can't be better!

Greets,

Pieter
Good thing when your girl lives in Warszawa :wink: , not when she lives in the south-east part of Poland.... :?