French police loses 150 gram of plastic explosives at CDG

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

regi

Post by regi »

Well, that story tells it all.
Just a bunch of useless, lazy , uncapable creatures. And this is not even an insult. They are useless, , they are lazy and they are utterly useless.
Imagine you would have gone back to that security gate and asked them for some explanation. E.g. everybody is filmed by security video. Their answer would be "not our problem"
If you would have asked than to speak to a superior, you would have ended in deep deep trouble.
I had a similar thing some weeks ago with a french company where a subordinate made a terrible mistake. When we asked for clarification, he simply told us he felt utterly insulted because we questioned his capacities. Oops. We contacted his superior and his response was that it was not up to us to critisize his subordinate. Wow. Cold shower.

When you are in France, stay away from uniforms. They are bad news.
As said before, I have to go tomorrow to Paris and I really tremble already out of mix of anger and fear.

Comet

Post by Comet »

Watch out for Paris taxi drivers - they are incompetent. If they actually bother to turn up, they rarely know the way to where they should be going. Needless to say we have never had such problems in Belgium - only in France :twisted:
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

The 150 g of explosives have still not been retrieved this morning.

farewell, explosives! :)
André
ex Sabena #26567

Advisor

Post by Advisor »

Moral of Doctor V's story. Get checked by the french police, but take care of your own bags.

Jestfully, there surely must be a sign around there which could have said......TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN BELONGINGS. THE FRENCH POLICE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE.
Aum Sweet Aum.

itsdoctorv

Post by itsdoctorv »

Once I got my bag, I went back to the security checkpoint and asked the two cops why they didn't do anything when I said someone stole my bag. Their reply was: "Well we can't move, we have to watch the security checkpoint". I guess telling the checkpoint staff to stop people coming through while they helped me was too complicated...

The following jokes can't really be translated (without lengthy explanations), but enjoy them if you know France:

EDF=Enfants De Faineants
GDF=Gosses De Faineants
RATP=Reste Assis T'es Paye

Oh yes, and this one can be translated: Why do French state employees make good spouses? They're never late from work, and when they get home they are never tired and have already read the newspaper
:-)

Advisor

Post by Advisor »

sn26567 wrote:The 150 g of explosives have still not been retrieved this morning. farewell, explosives! :)
I have to fly to CDG shortly. :oops: This is giving me the jitters already.
Aum Sweet Aum.