Air Polonia Bankrupt?

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

Dude320

Post by Dude320 »

ATTN Sentike.

Don t be worried, they are save for at least 1 or 2 years, according what they write on their Website.

Don t see it so negative.

At least it is good now for them, they have extra income due to Air Polonia.

They will make it i guess.

(Sky has mixed fleet, EMB+B737), so they have more costs for maintenance, trainings,...

I believe in Wizz, dont know why...

But wish them all the best.

PS BUD is nice to see !!

Avro

Post by Avro »

concordino wrote:Avro

Are you working in the SNBA or LOT marketing departments?

Concordino
Not at all !!!

I was just telling my opinion that's all.

I would rather pay more money and be sure to fly to my destination than to pay peanuts for a ticket but being uncertain whether the company will go bankrupt or not in the coming weeks.

That's all ;)

Chris

Dude320

Post by Dude320 »

ATTN : AVRO !!

Just book on www.wizzair.com and take a Wizz to BUD or WAW !!

PS Dn t ask if i work for WZZ Marketing, because I DON T !! :) :)

Rgds,

PS My parents and family went from CRL to BUD , no problems at all, nice a/c (180 leather seats, nice cabin + cabin crew ;) )

You should have trust in them !!

Good luck and take a Wizz :) :)

Avro

Post by Avro »

ThomasCook wrote:ATTN : AVRO !!

Just book on www.wizzair.com and take a Wizz to BUD or WAW !!

PS Dn t ask if i work for WZZ Marketing, because I DON T !! :) :)

Rgds,

PS My parents and family went from CRL to BUD , no problems at all, nice a/c (180 leather seats, nice cabin + cabin crew ;) )

You should have trust in them !!

Good luck and take a Wizz :) :)
I never said that I will never fly with them if I need to go to BUD or WAW, but 2 dyas ago nobody knew if they would survive. Now we know that they have secured some money. So they should be safe for some time know ;) And let's hope that they will be able to survive the bloodbath

Chris

SicilianFalcon

Post by SicilianFalcon »

Bloodbath is a great scandinavian death metal band

\m/ :twisted: \m/ Hell yeah!

Sentike

Post by Sentike »

And i thank you all, very much 8)

About the Wizz-cabin-crew: i had problems with one of them, maybe it was my own fault:

With the counting between € and zlotty i didn't realise that the girl only had to give me back 0,01 €. They told me they had to go get it in the back, i said "Ok, no problem i'll wait for it" :) After 10 minutes of searching one of the ladies came back with a bad look upon her face and 1 €-cent... Damned i was so .... embaressed...:oops:

Advisor

Post by Advisor »

It seems that after the collapse of peer Air Polonia, most of East Europe's budget airlines are seeking to reassure passengers that they had enough cash to survive cut-throat competition in the promising market.

Also SkyEurope seems to vouch to ferry Air Polonia, passengers with a nominal amount.
Aum Sweet Aum.

vodkasquirrel

Post by vodkasquirrel »

My Polish friend tells me that Polish news is reporting that only a few people managed to rebook their flights with SkyEurope and WizzAir and that whilst thousands are still trying, they are likely to be unlucky on that score.

Furthermore, SkyEurope may be limiting the help that it offers. You can buy a ticket for Christmas / New Year time, but you have to pay full price. The Air Polonia help is "sold out." Whether this is because SkyEurope have already given help to all of those with confirmed Air Polonia flights or because they only allowed transfers for a limited number of people, I don't know.

pee

It's not good for any future development in CE

Post by pee »

I feel regret that everything happens like this. No matter what MOL (Mr. Ryanair) says (sceptically) about the present markets in Central and Eastern Europe they are vast already with a great potential indeed. It's just that people there are now learning possibly other things then they should right now. For example that budget carriers could be unreliable. And they will keep using coaches and private cars. It could have been much better for any future development of the European air transportation if they would have been tought the rules of flying by strong ones, like Ryanair. Now they are disappointed. Have you been a bit too slow to enter, MOL?