Pan Am 3

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

Humberside

Pan Am 3

Post by Humberside »

Pan Am 3 has ceased all operations. Something to do with the unions/a court injuncton. Associated airline Boston Maine continues to fly

Avro

Post by Avro »

Sad news :(

How long will we have to wait until we saw Pan Am 4 ??

Chris

nwa757

Post by nwa757 »

I am disappointed at the news, but I knew that this day was coming soon. As far as I can remember, Pan Am III was never very profitable and never had very high load factors.

I think a big part of their problem was their name. When people hear "Pan Am", they think of Pan Am I (and sometimes II) but people often forgot that Pan Am III even existed.

Just my $0.02 USD
Onward and Upward...

sab319
Location: Mortsel, antwerp, Flanders, Belgium, Europe, Earth, Milky way

Post by sab319 »

nwa757 wrote:I am disappointed at the news, but I knew that this day was coming soon. As far as I can remember, Pan Am III was never very profitable and never had very high load factors.

I think a big part of their problem was their name. When people hear "Pan Am", they think of Pan Am I (and sometimes II) but people often forgot that Pan Am III even existed.

Just my $0.02 USD
Well i never heard of Pan Am 3...

waldova

Post by waldova »

Nop, never heard of them either. I heard that there was a restart of Pan Am but I didn't know there were already three. Were did they fly too and from where?

Humberside

Post by Humberside »

Routes included Portsmouth, New Hampshire - Orlando Sanford. As for other routes, I think they kept changing