Iran Air Tours MD90??? NO WAY!

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

MrAirbus

Iran Air Tours MD90??? NO WAY!

Post by MrAirbus »

:plane:

I have to be honest and say that the news about Islamic republics latest purchase of Chinese built MD90 might be one of many big fat lies to make the public hope for safe air travel!

When there is a plane crash in Iran, the news agencies have “photo contest” and lots of other “unimportant news” so the people wont realize the many aircraft disasters that occur there.

Then when people demand modernization of the national carrier’s fleet the government makes up some fake Airbus order ore some absurd unrealistic orders for planes like the TU204, MD80 and now MD90!

Even the conservative Islamic newspaper made fun of the minister of aviation when he went to Russia to sign an order for TU204, he also when there without any money!

To give you a picture of how the domestic flight are I will only use one word; absurd!
Aseman flights can be delayed for days because of there lack of aircrafts!

Even with the modern MD90 they won’t become any safer then today!
Who will sell them spare parts?

Well that’s my opinion of MD90 order! :roll:

/ “Cyrus the Virus” in Sweden :wink:

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Original article by OO-SBZ here.

BeN, what are your sources?
André
ex Sabena #26567

OO-SBZ

Post by OO-SBZ »

sn26567 wrote:Original article by OO-SBZ here.

BeN, what are your sources?
Andre,

The news section of http://www.justplanes.com/

LX-LGX

Post by LX-LGX »

Just Planes hasn't published any comment about safety, spare parts and things like that. They never do so. Just look at their report on the latest incident with a Biman plane: "A Bangladeshi Biman Fokker 28 skidded off the runway in the northern city of Sylhet last week Friday as the aircraft was arriving from Dhaka." Not a single comment about Biman's safety record was added.

This is the what JP has published about Iran Air Tours: quote: Iran Air Tour is planning to acquire 22 McDonnell Douglas MD90 airplanes from China. Unquote.

I wouldn't fly with Iran Air Tours, but that's my personal opinion, worth nothing more then what you think about it. I'm sure that some of you will reply that being a IATA company is a guarantuee that maintenance instructions will be followed.

Robin_Bamps

Post by Robin_Bamps »

A little :offtopic: , but I saw this headline in the Justplanes-news :
4 new routes from Liverpoop for Flybe
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Regards, Robin Bamps.

SicilianFalcon

Post by SicilianFalcon »

An order for 22 Md-90's out of the blue like that .. very odd :?