Journalist enters London Heathrow airport with fake bomb

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

Vonsmalhausen

Post by Vonsmalhausen »

When are these stupid reporters stop playing these stupid games :roll: :?:
security is getting paranoia with all these idiots who try to prove they can enter with a bomb on a airfield :twisted:
today spotters where chased away from the "asielcentrum" spot, because they would be a "terrorist tread", according to the police they could have blown up the kerosene tanks over there :roll: :shoot: :pang:
where is this gonna end, soon whe won't be able to come close to an airport anymore :evil:

MKAirlines

Post by MKAirlines »

why dont they just tell look mr. terrorist this is how you can kill many people :roll: :evil: :pang:

waldova

Post by waldova »

Well I don't agree with all of you here. I know that this only makes people get more paranoia. But if these people are able to do these things it is a prove that security is not as tight as everybody at the airports claim. This is maybe the only way to show the airport authoriethys that their security could be better.
If you work at Brussels Airport. Most of the personal doesn't go thru security. The only security is the badge, but their is no xray check of you back or anything. With this I want to point out that only one person should get a bad idea and he could cause a lot of damage.

I can't believe that these things are still possible, well I mean this easy. I'm of the opinion that if somebody wants to do something bad he will always find a way, but like this it just makes it too easy for terrorist to do a terrorist attack.

Vonsmalhausen

Post by Vonsmalhausen »

yes,.... like riding on a train ore in a car tru a tunnel, ore why not going to a stadion watching a football game ore having a cruise on a ship, ore.......
i mean ; there are so many way's to bring mass terrorisme, if you want to (try) block out every possibility, whe'le live verry soon in a mixture of policestate and bigbrother.
and IF they want to bring down a plane, they will..... just go standing somewhere in Diegem oure Evere, choose a nice wide-body on TO, launch a stinger : some hundred of casulties in the Brussels regio.
( they could even do this in syncro all over Europe : one in Bussels, Paris, Londen, Frankfurt, Madrid at the same moment..... imagine the impact this would have )
i agree there has to be some control, but don't think this wil stop fools from dooing this attrocitis, you'le only get a false feeling of security, it wil only make life inpossible for the 99,99% of people who have no intention of doing sutch things.

Avro

Post by Avro »

I'm really against the fact that those reporters show that on TV. They can do their job nd then tell the airport secrity, but by showing it on TV more people will get anxious and effects such as chasing away spotters in BRU might arise :(

Vonsmalhausen,

did the police come near you to tell you that, or did they just sop their car while driving on the airport territory ???

Chris

Vonsmalhausen

Post by Vonsmalhausen »

Avro wrote:Vonsmalhausen,

did the police come near you to tell you that, or did they just sop their car while driving on the airport territory ???

Chris
i was not at the asielcentrum, the incident was told at the 25L spot by those who where there.
as i understanded it, they actualy got out the car and chased everybody away with that silly excuse :roll: