Brussels Airlines to Lima?

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

nordikcam

Re: Brussels Airlines to Lima?

Post by nordikcam »

sn-remember wrote: 15 May 2017, 17:19 Thank you, dannyVDB, for stating your views on sn's future, which I can share.
I might conceive more ambitious goals, however proceeding smoothly, gradually, involving partnerships, is the way to go.
I've also my share of practical suggestions to make but I am not sure it's of any interest on this board ..
I could be interested...:-)

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

sn-remember wrote: 15 May 2017, 17:19 I've also my share of practical suggestions to make but I am not sure it's of any interest on this board ..
It is not because there is no answer that there is no interest ;)

Keep your suggestions coming, and if one of them is provocative, you'll see the answers flowing :)
André
ex Sabena #26567

LJ

Re: merica

Post by LJ »

Ansett wrote: 16 May 2017, 20:34I hope Libreville is still on the table (I am not convinced about Lagos) with an extension to ? Brazza (just throwing in a suggestion).
Forget about Lagos. The economy in NIgeria is very fragile and dollar supply is still limited. Unless the Nigerian economy is picking up it isn't a very interesting market. Then again, find a market where you don't have challenging economic circumstances. Maybe a good idea not to expand too much.

Everett

Post by Everett »

I was today on a Brussels Airlines flight and someone asked a crew member if they would start flying Lima. She laughed and said that it is another airline who is in talks with Brussels airport to start flights from South America (latam?). If they would start a new intercontinental destination she was thinkong about Delhi..

TLspotting

Post by TLspotting »

Everett wrote: 20 May 2017, 22:56 I was today on a Brussels Airlines flight and someone asked a crew member if they would start flying Lima. She laughed and said that it is another airline who is in talks with Brussels airport to start flights from South America (latam?). If they would start a new intercontinental destination she was thinkong about Delhi..
Interesting... :D
Hi. I'm Thibault Lapers. @ThibaultLapers & @TLspotting