BRU Winter 2017-18: news, new routes, airlines

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

convair

Re: BRU Winter 2017-18: news, new routes, airlines

Post by convair »

Kabila is just a spoiled kid, like Mobutu before him!

I remember Mobutu refusing Sabena's 747s at Kinshasa simply because Air Zaïre didn't have any. :lol:

Btw, if I remember well, the extra 3 weekly flights are supposed to be operated by a Congolese company; SN is just filling in, I assume in exchange for a few dollars flowing to the pocket of His Excellency's government, their final destination I wouldn't want to guess...

If those flights will be cancelled, the Congolese people will be the most inconvenienced.

Am I wrong here?

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

convair wrote: 06 Feb 2018, 18:55 Btw, if I remember well, the extra 3 weekly flights are supposed to be operated by a Congolese company; SN is just filling in, I assume in exchange for a few dollars flowing to the pocket of His Excellency's government, their final destination I wouldn't want to guess...

If those flights will be cancelled, the Congolese people will be the most inconvenienced.

Am I wrong here?
That was already the case before the DRC CAA decision: SN was allowed 5 flights a week, and also filled in the two Congolese flights. Under which conditions? Let's say that I don't know...
André
ex Sabena #26567

TLspotting

Post by TLspotting »

Qeshm Air is now at Brussels, 2 times a week, on Sat and Tue ?
I just remarked it, but there was nothing to remark it.
So it's fine this 2nd flight per week !
Hi. I'm Thibault Lapers. @ThibaultLapers & @TLspotting

Yuqu12

Post by Yuqu12 »

I thought that Qeshm flew twice a week last summer, on tuesday and thursday? Maybe they just changed the days on which they come.

nordikcam

Post by nordikcam »

Tomorrow first flight to Shenzhen with HU 787 ...new l/h flight to and from BRU