Hainan to BRU ?????

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

SilverJET

Hainan to BRU ?????

Post by SilverJET »

When I was spotting today, a for me unknown spotter told me that a new asian carrier considers to operate to BRU.
I was told that Hainan wants to operate this flight with a 767-300. I've tried to search any info on the net, but I didn't find any information about this. Is it the possible codeshare partner for SNBA? Hainan is the 4th biggest airline in China.
He also mentioned that Hainan will start to operate the Budapest-Beijing route in codeshare with Malev. I also searched info on that and I found confirming messages on Luchtzak and Malev's website that they both signed an agreement.
So will this flight to BRU be coming true?
I'll only believe it when I see the first aircraft land at BRU, the only thing I know for sure is that they take over the 2 SLR 767-300s.

Regards
Raymond

Stoney

Post by Stoney »

Would be very cool, but I think it's very unlikely that Hainan Airlines will start flying on Brussels...

SilverJET

Post by SilverJET »

Stoney wrote:Would be very cool, but I think it's very unlikely that Hainan Airlines will start flying on Brussels...
That's also what my opinion

liebensd

Post by liebensd »

Two ex SLR B767-300ER's will go to Hainan Airlines. Maybe is this where he told about?

Greetz,

Dave