Ryanair banns luggage?!

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

Flying_Dutchman

Ryanair banns luggage?!

Post by Flying_Dutchman »

News section wrote:"Ryanair unveiled its latest idea to keep prices low: banning luggage.
The airline said on Friday that it was pondering a plan to end the practice of putting large luggage in the holds of its planes, meaning passengers would be able to take only whatever small bags they can bring onto the plane.

Source: AFP"
Maybe a little bit late, but I find this new policy ridiculous. :evil:
I mean, "how low can you go" :?: I've read somewhere else, Ryanair finds that passengers can buy their stuff instead of taking it with them. It's totally unbelievable why on earth people would buy their own luggage, Ryanair would be more expensive than (e.g.) Easyjet by doing this. And if you buy your luggage, you want bring it anyway back to home. So, I don't think Ryanair is able to attract more passengers with this new Low Cost "service". What do you think about this new policy of Ryanair :?:

;)

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

Flying_Dutchman,

already discussing this in this topic: https://www.aviation24.be/modules.php?name ... ir+luggage