SN Brussels Airlines and Virgin Express to Nador and Tangie

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

blackhawk

SN Brussels Airlines and Virgin Express to Nador and Tangie

Post by blackhawk »

thanks to André for this news https://www.aviation24.be/article4842.html ;)

The full (french) article: http://www.lavieeco.com/Economie/Letraf ... moisde2004

Now a few questions:
"Enfin, c’est Jet Air, autre filiale de TUI, qui assure, cette fois-ci en vols charters, des liaisons entre Bruxelles, Agadir et Marrakech, les vols réguliers à partir de la Belgique ayant été laissés à la compagnie Belgium Airlines qui commencera à opérer en août."
So JetAir is flying charters to Agadir and Marrakech but as of August, a company Belgium Airlines will have regular flights between Brussels and these two cities? Belgium Airlines, am I missing something?
"Il en va de même du marché belge où deux nouvelles compagnies régulières ont été désignées pour assurer des vols réguliers entre les deux pays. Il s’agit de Virgin Express qui desservira, par une fréquence hebdomadaire à partir de Bruxelles, Nador et Tanger, et de SN Brussels qui doublera cette ligne. Sans compter que cette dernière compagnie assurera aussi 7 vols hebdomadaires entre Bruxelles et Casablanca."
So a weekly flight made by VEX and a SN will double it (also a weekly flight). It seems Virgin and SN are working together to operate these new routes or am I wrong?

Nevertheless, great news :D

TWA

Post by TWA »

So what's the story about Belgium Airlines????

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

In my opinion, the Moroccons wrote Belgium Airlines instead of Brussels Airlines...

RAM already operates regular flights between Brussels, Tangiers and Nador. An fair agreement between Belgium and Morocco would let one company of each country operate such flights.
André
ex Sabena #26567

Avro

Post by Avro »

So what's the story about Belgium Airlines????
I would follow André on that one. It's most probably a typo.

Anyway, It's nice to see that SN and VEX will serve new destinations.

Chris