Air New Zealand New Products

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

Concorde777steward

Air New Zealand New Products

Post by Concorde777steward »

Have you guys seen the new Business Class of NZ ? it's awesome, same as the new Virgin Atlantic Airways "New Upper Suite". They will introduce a new Premium Economy seat too, it will have 39"-40".

Check it out.
http://www.airnz.co.nz/aboutus/mediacen ... roduct.htm
http://www.airnz.co.nz/aboutus/mediacen ... /seats.htm

Flying_Dutchman

Post by Flying_Dutchman »

That looks great!! :D

They've introduced new aircrafts, now a whole new cabin service, will they also introduce new destinations :?:

;)

Btw, those new Biz-class seats looks a little bit like an office!!

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

If Comet could sample that new biz class, her opinion about NZ might change :)
André
ex Sabena #26567

Comet

Post by Comet »

I think that individual seat back videos for economy are a definite improvement, it gives you the opportunity to choose what you watch rather than having it chosen for you, I think every airline should have these!

Those "wings" on the seat headrests are a real pain though, they had them last time I flew on NZ and I think they are quite uncomfortable.
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

bigjulie

Post by bigjulie »

Comet wrote:I think that individual seat back videos for economy are a definite improvement, it gives you the opportunity to choose what you watch rather than having it chosen for you, I think every airline should have these!
I agree with you Louise the individual IFE monitors would be good, that way all the blinds wouldn't have to be down for people to see the video presentations on the big monitors, those seat back units can be seen in the daylight no problem, so you should not have an over zealous f/a telling you to put the blind down unless other pax were trying to sleep, which brings me to your other point comet:
comet wrote: Those "wings" on the seat headrests are a real pain though, they had them last time I flew on NZ and I think they are quite uncomfortable
, they really are not all that comfortable if you are trying to get some :zzz: .

Allnipponairways

Post by Allnipponairways »

looks very nice anyway , maybe ill take a ticket on my next holliday to see , maybe they upgrade me to Business ..lol

greets

Avro

Post by Avro »

Those seats look very nice and comfortable.

Chris