SNBA: new destinations performing well

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

blackhawk

SNBA: new destinations performing well

Post by blackhawk »

This was a post made by someone else but I'll translate it:

"The new destinations are doing very well", according to SNBA. "The flight Marseille-Geneve was the only one we had to cancel after three months. Moskou is performing well, just like Sint-Petersburg, especially groups have discovered this destination. As for Casablanca, this is a nightflight, our ambitions were not high, but it's more interesting to keep the plane in the air than keeping it on the ground. About Boedapest we are very satisfied but for Istanbul, we have a lot of competition. Porto is performing very well do to the EC, a lot of Dutch will travell with SN to Porto. And of course, our African netwrok is doing very great."

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Nice reading!

Where did you get that info?
André
ex Sabena #26567

blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

According Boeing767copilot, the one who posted the original http://69.73.171.37/modules.php?name=Fo ... 1e670af7c3 topic, the source is www.tijd.be

Avro

Re: SNBA: new destinations performing well

Post by Avro »

That's some very good news. !!!!
blackhawk wrote:but for Istanbul, we have a lot of competition.
I can confirm this one. My father travelled 2 times to IST the last couple of weeks. On the first trip both flights were approx 60% full.
On both last weeks flights the inbound flight was 60% full, but the return only 30%. :( . In addition to that, there were very few C class pax.

Let's hope the situation improves for IST.

Greetz
Chris
8)