Air Asia wants to take over all MH domestic flights

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

Concorde777steward

Air Asia wants to take over all MH domestic flights

Post by Concorde777steward »

I don't think the government will approved it since MAS can easily fill up the seats between kuala lumpur and kota kinabalu, kuching. During the school holidays or festive seasons, all their flights between these cities always full, even in Biz class. Only the night flights have a lighter load, but day time flights always full. It is the summer break now in Malaysia, MAS have some extra flights from KUL to kota kinabalu & kuching using B747-400 & B777-200ER. Unless Air Asia change their business concept, if not i will not ever fly with them.

Last time, i heard that some passengers were fighting inside their aircraft just because of a SEAT. Poor legroom. But at least they still have a very friendly cabin crews, as for ground staffs > suck. & lots of delay too. Only if Air Asia follow the JetBlue business concept by using newer aircraft, install ptv in every seats, increase the legroom, otherwise, i will avoid Air Asia at all cots

However i still will fly with them on flight less than 60 minutes only.