Never seen me very angry??? Now 's the time !

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

Andries

Never seen me very angry??? Now 's the time !

Post by Andries »

[sorry Andries, I had to change your title and some of your too harsh words! But I understand your anger]

Article from Belgian newspaper 'De Standaard'

OOSTENDE - Geen nachtvluchten vanop de luchthaven van Oostende en een maximum aantal vluchten overdag. Dat is het advies dat de milieuraad van Oostende uitbracht in het openbaar onderzoek naar een nieuwe milieuvergunning voor de luchthaven van Oostende. Deze vergunning is twintig jaar geldig. Het is de eerste keer dat de milieuraad pleit voor een plafond voor de dagvluchten.

,,We willen maximum 3.530 bewegingen per jaar. Dat is gemiddeld minder dan vijf vliegtuigen die landen en opstijgen per dag'', zegt Maarten Wuestenberghs, de voorzitter van de milieuraad. De milieuraad maakt zijn advies over aan het stadsbestuur die het op zijn beurt doorstuurt naar de provincie. De Bestendige Deputatie neemt in het najaar een beslissing.

De milieuraad adviseert het stadsbestuur om de aanvraag van de luchthavendirectie te verwerpen en de nachtvluchten boven Oostende af te schaffen. De luchthaven wil dat de nieuwe milieuvergunning ruim 11.000 nachtvluchten per jaar toelaat. Voor de dagvluchten vraagt de milieuraad om de huidige situatie van een 2.000-tal vluchten tussen 6 en 23 uur te behouden.

It comes down to this :
:arrow: No more flights at night from EBOS.
:arrow: No more than 3530 flights per year. (less then 5 departures and arrivals / day)

Although the decission isn't final yet, they really got me :censored: !!!
F*** :censored: Greens ... :pang: :pang: :pang: :pang: :pang: :pang:

Greetz,

:censored: :censored: :censored: Andries :censored: :censored: :censored:
Don't dream your life, live your dream !!!

blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

I'm going to piss you off a little bit more Andries (sorry for that): In a first stage, FOS wants to fly 3 times a week during daylight. In a second phase, they also wants to fly several times during the night. OST will lose some contracts if this become truth (no nightflights, etc. ).
But head up Andries, it is like you said: the decission isn't final yet.

Michaël

A318

Post by A318 »

F*ck*ng Greens ...
Hehehehehehehe :D
I know exactly what you feel Andries ;)
Those parties are killing the economy everywhere!

Greetz,

Erwin
A Whole Different Animal

vliegtuigfreak

Post by vliegtuigfreak »

You're right Andries and Erwin, the green ones are killing the aviation everywhere!

Greetingzz
Sonny :wink:

sab319
Location: Mortsel, antwerp, Flanders, Belgium, Europe, Earth, Milky way

Post by sab319 »

Well it basically comes down to a closuer of EBOS

P.S.: I live in Mortsel Belgium's only City with a female Green mayor :mrgreen:

Fiero

Post by Fiero »

Damn.
What will be left over from airports.
brussels isn't anymore what it was and it still has problems with the greens concerning the night flights.
Ostend same thing.
I wonder how it is in other countries!
Someone who has answers?

Andries

Post by Andries »

Fiero wrote: I wonder how it is in other countries!
You don't have to look at an other country. Just look at the how LGG is growing ... Years ago, Ostend was double the size of Liege, now it's the other way around ... :(

Greetz,

:twisted: Andries :twisted:
Don't dream your life, live your dream !!!

teddybAIR

Post by teddybAIR »

I think it's about time they make up their f***ing (sorry for that :oops: ) minds: what do they actually want? Do they want to create 200000 extra jobs in belgium or do they want us al to become prehistoric hunters again??? I'm gonna play it safe and go hunt for some deer than...anyone wants a piece?

greetz

bAIR

B737229

Post by B737229 »

teddybAIR wrote:I think it's about time they make up their f***ing (sorry for that :oops: ) minds: what do they actually want? Do they want to create 200000 extra jobs in belgium or do they want us al to become prehistoric hunters again??? I'm gonna play it safe and go hunt for some deer than...anyone wants a piece?
I remeber Vehofstadt quoting that belgium had to become a logistic - transport 'minded' country, and not concentrate on production anymore. This was after the problems at ford - Genk. Now even this will not be possible, if the green continue to act like this. I just want to see the faces the day DHL will quit brussels, and leave 10000 people unemployed.. and believe , the day will come!

Fiero

Post by Fiero »

yes indeed.
I think more and more people are hearing the rumours of dhl going to bonn in germany.

A318

Post by A318 »

I can only say one thing:
Think very good what you vote on June 10th for the European elections, before you know it whole Europe will be affected by those parties!!! Germany already have them and Spain also, is this what you/we want??? Nope, so vote right on June 10th!!!

Greetz,

Erwin
A Whole Different Animal

Sabena_690

Post by Sabena_690 »

Nope, so vote right on June 10th!!!
That's what I'm going to do, Erwin... ;)

But it doesn't really belong into this topic.

Frederic
Brussels Airlines - Flying Your Way

qnnm

Post by qnnm »

Are you voting on June 10th ?

A318

Post by A318 »

Sabena_690 wrote:
That's what I'm going to do, Erwin... ;)

But it doesn't really belong into this topic.

Frederic
I am surprised, honestly, and even it doesn't belong in this topic I think it is worth to talk about it.
These elections will affect very much the European Aviation so I think it is very important to vote.
So yes I am going to vote since it is a right we have to be proud of!

Greetz,

Erwin
A Whole Different Animal

Avro

Post by Avro »

It's june the 13th ;) ;)
A318 wrote: I am surprised, honestly, and even it doesn't belong in this topic I think it is worth to talk about it.
Of course it's important, and we also have regional elections in belgiupm on sunday. And this will also be very important, because we don't want DHL to leave in the future do we :?
These elections will affect very much the European Aviation so I think it is very important to vote.
So yes I am going to vote since it is a right we have to be proud of!
Don't worry we all HAVE to vote here in BElgium ;)

Greetz
Chris
8)

ILS25L

Post by ILS25L »

Hi All,

To Fiero : DHL Aviation has nothing to do with Bonn. The people who are affected by a move to Bonn are people from World Headquarters DHL Express, based at Diegem. If DHL Aviation moves, it will most likely be to Leipzig but as long as rumours stay rumours, we must be confident that DHL stays in Brussels (although I think our government is not taking up its responsibility in this case).
In Germany, Deutsche Post and Verdi (union representing more than a million workers) are working behind the scenes with the government to get DHL in Leipzig so I wonder hat the Belgium government can do. If DHL becomes Belgian's newest nightmare, expect big social unrests.
Greetz, Karl

Sabena_690

Post by Sabena_690 »

I can't agree more: DHL is here to stay. They have to.

The economical importance is way too high to loose again an important player providing jobs for 1000's and 1000's of people.

But explain this to people like Anciaux :roll:

Frederic
Brussels Airlines - Flying Your Way

Flying-Polux

F@#*ng Greens

Post by Flying-Polux »

You know what to do on Sunday then !!!!!!

Fiero

Post by Fiero »

I know that it are rumours.
But the way that the Belgian gouvernement is acting isn't very good for that cause.
They keep on making DHL's existence in Brussels hard concerning the night flights.
And if it keeps on going in that way rumours could become reality. First I was planning to go to the technical departement of EAT but now with al those problems I've decided to whate and see how it will be within a couple of years.
And Yes I know what to do on sunday

Buzz

Post by Buzz »

The Belgian governement has to decide by september, they postponed the decision untill after the elections...
We'll know by then hopefully!