New online booking for SNBA

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

firrech

New online booking for SNBA

Post by firrech »

Today, i see the new online booking from SNBA.
Now, we can book for african flights and we can check online all kind of class booking!

It's faster and more nice.

One more good point to SN!

blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

Very easy tool, one comment: I was trying some flights and once I got a message that on that date, no flight was available. So I had to guess what date they meant: departure of rerturn. So maybe it was easier to give other dates if a flight isn't available at a certain date or al least to mention the incorrect date ;) . But good job Mr. SN :)

Sabena_690

Post by Sabena_690 »

I have checked it out yesterday, and honnestly I find it superb.

Some points:
x people who are not used to booking engines might be confused (with the different prices etc). It's great for people who know how to use it (actually one of the best booking engines I've tried out already of different airlines on the web)

x as said above, when you give in a wrong date, you should have to be redirected to the closest alternative date. When there is no BRU-DKR for example on monday, and you give in monday July 5, you should have to be redirected to July 4 or 6 for example.

x the different fares are displayed, and you are able to click on those fares (for example semi-flexible) to get more information. It would be nice when a) the booking class is mentioned (for example B-class) and b) whether this booking-class is eligible for mileage accrual and how many miles that can be earned for that flight

Frederic
Brussels Airlines - Flying Your Way

Jumbolino

Post by Jumbolino »

oh it's superb :-)
and they are gone rid off the overpriced amadeus system, where you could not go back to try another date if you where not lucky with the price ;-)
great I like it !!!!
:-) :-) :-)

blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

SNBrussels wrote:Dear,

Please post all your positive or negative feedback here -> new SN on-line booking engine

Done ;) and have a nice day SNbrussels (and to all the others members and visitors too :) )

Avro

Post by Avro »

I've just checked out the new booking engine, and its way better than the old one.

It's really a nice improvment, because the older one wasn't the best out there.

It's very easy to use, clear and everything.
Please post all your positive or negative feedback here -> new SN on-line booking engine
I'll do it when I'll have some more time (next week). And I'll try to find some bugs :twisted: just kidding ;) ;)

Greetz
Chris
8)

blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

The booking engine already has a new lay-out :D http://booking.flysn.com/SN/GetFareFlight.do?lang=en

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Nice-looking and efficient!
André
ex Sabena #26567

Jumbolino

Post by Jumbolino »

very efficient and nice fares :-)
and the usabilty is great :-)

Avro

Post by Avro »

The design is realy great.