Clean or not.

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

Mighty

Clean or not.

Post by Mighty »

Investigation bureau TNO thinks that 5 to 8 percent of the Dutch pilots and cabin personal regularly use alcohol. Also they think that 0.3 to 1.3 percent uses drugs like XTC and cocaine. If that isn’t enough they also say that some pilots use medicine that are not aloud to use during flight.

What is known in general about these kind of things?
Now they are talking about Dutch people, but why do people in this position do these kind of things!! I can not understand that!!

A318

Post by A318 »

Well like always this is just based on expectations and not on proven facts. Believe me, when a pilot in Holland should do those kind of things he will be caught during his medical, if not I am sure collegues or airport police will grap them one day. Why do they do it............pilots are also human.

Erwin
A Whole Different Animal

luchtzak

Re: Clean or not.

Post by luchtzak »

Mighty wrote:Investigation bureau TNO thinks that 5 to 8 percent of the Dutch pilots and cabin personal regularly use alcohol. Also they think that 0.3 to 1.3 percent uses drugs like XTC and cocaine. If that isn’t enough they also say that some pilots use medicine that are not aloud to use during flight.
Mighty,

I see 2 times the word think and 1 time say. I am a little confused.... Can I have the original Dutch version too?

greetings,

Bart
:rock:

Mighty

Post by Mighty »

It is in Dutch.
I got it from Luchtvaartnieuws