And the "no-nightflights"-joke continues ...

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

killerwhale65

And the "no-nightflights"-joke continues ...

Post by killerwhale65 »

You have to admit it sounds more and more likt a joke isnt it?

Inhabitants of the eastside went to court ("kortgeding") against BIAC and Eurocontrol (why not Belgocontrol, i think eurocontrol has nutting to say about landings, nvdr). They demand that the norms from the World Health Organisation are applied. Those norms say that outside your house you shouldn't hear more then 60db. Measurements of BIAC showed that not a single aircraft comes below 78 db. The Inhabitants want 250.000 euro per flight that doenst meet the requirements (meaning every flight, nvdr).

hmmm what shall we say, same as always? They choose to go live there so no right to complain!
Matthias Thoen
MicroWings - Aviation Hobby Store

Allnipponairways

Post by Allnipponairways »

Oh let them shuf it up their ...(piep) ... they bought the land there very cheap , the airport was there before ok , and with sabena there , it was much more noise ... when they builded the houses there our bought them , they could here the flights coming over ... you buy cheap land and houses , you have to take the planes with it and the noise too ...
so let them do , they can't win anyway ... and 250.000 a flight , are they out of their mind , ...

greets

flying cobra

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Well, the inhabitants of the East did not have too many problems before Bert Anciaux's dispersion plan. I had myself been looking for a house ther three or four years ago, and it was quiet, except for the landings on 02 by Northern or Eastern wind.

Bert decided that it was not fair that some people could have quiet nights while he was awake every night. And so everybody had to take a part of the burden. Instead of disturbing 10,000 people, he now creates problems for 300,000.

Let me repeat the solution that is used in almost all airports in the world: concentrate the flights over the least populated area, and give these people enough money to insulate their homes. And above all, don't compromise security!

Can they be reasonable, just once?
André
ex Sabena #26567

sabena4ever

Post by sabena4ever »

sn26567 wrote:
Let me repeat the solution that is used in almost all airports in the world: concentrate the flights over the least populated area, and give these people enough money to insulate their homes. And above all, don't compromise security!

Can they be reasonable, just once?
I totally agree !!!
But the problem is Bert Anciaux himself!!!! sorry to say that, but it's true!!

Allnipponairways

ok but that you have to tell then , not close the airport down , it was bad anough not having a national airline before sn and after sabena bankrupted .. now putting belgium out of an airport .. i mean , where is it going to , you only hear on the news , no more airport , it disturbes our night rest ...
ask for money to isolate homes and they probably will agree in stead of asking a stupid amount of money for each night flight ... no wonder all the airlines are leaving brussels , they are being scared away , who knows , maybe in very near future it will become a big airport for sportairplanes ...

ps : voting coming up , dont vote for that [censored] ...

greets

flying cobra

pilatus

Post by pilatus »

All correct, you just can't believe it. A company that promise to hire a lot of people is not getting any support. I can you that if thay take the corret dicision a lot of pilots will find a job with us (EAT). They better start to point out all the good thinks that a express carrier has at the local economic situation. If DHL moves away a lot of other companys will follow, even those that give work to the complainers.

Greetz,

Pilatus

744rules

Post by 744rules »

Let's hope the authorities can stall this stupid and dangerous decisions till the next elections, and hope Bertje gets "rewarded" for his plan.

Allnipponairways

bertje can stick it actually somewhere and hopefully some compagnies not connected directly have to say due to the people that protest and jobs go down then and then try to find the one living in that region where they pas over so they get fired and not jan met de pet who does not know about airplanes

greets

flying cobra