Ryanair's stock noting

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

JetB

Post by JetB »

I never payed more than 50 euro for a return RYR flight incl tax, but is that a realistic price NO. I know that, you know that, everybody knows that.

For a LCC Ryanair doenst seems to care spending so much money on lawyers :idea:

Avro

Post by Avro »

BobClaes wrote:They cant even fill there plains when they give away free tickets and your talking about asking more for a ticket ????.
It seems that many pax came to the same conclusion as A318 did.

The more I see how FR evoluates, the more I think they do it wrong. There are many other LCC that can make profit while having some respect to their customers AND staff.

Chris
8)

JetB

Post by JetB »

Virgin-Express was in the flop 10 a long time on www.turbulentie.nl
The reviews are really bad, and why ? because your have to pay 150 and up for a flight, and that makes you look at the product in a critical way...So people start bitching about a 1 euro drink, a little delay, not so friendly FA's,......

Thats why RYR cant go wrong as long as they are beyond cheap, people dont care about there overprized catering, unfriendly crew ? .
But once the price goes up, people start comparing and go somewhere else with there money, where they are treated with respect...

A318

Post by A318 »

BobClaes wrote:I even remember Erwin talking about 200 euro for his trip to Italy with Ryanair, and thats nice. But when VEX is charging this, its to much ?
Bob, this price was for 2 persons and 2 days before christmas, so high season!
VEX was charging for that flight €365,- and KLM €637,- also for 2 persons.
In that comparison I said the flight for Ryanair was cheap.

My flight for example to DUB was €45,- for 2 persons, STN €75,- for 2 persons and this weekend with EZY to DUB €89,- for 2 persons.

Greetz,

Erwin
A Whole Different Animal

JetB

Post by JetB »

200 euro for two for a flight to Itlay, nice price. The result of subsidies and overcapacity :idea: .

I booked for my family visiting from the US :
21/12 CRL - DUB 13.50 euro
22/12 DUB - PIK 10.25 euro
26/12 PIK - STN 10.17 euro
27/12 STN - CRL 15.35 euro

Also high season and price includes tax, booked 2.5 weeks before, RYR's dumping festival to fill there ac's has nothing to do with high season only overcapacity.

JetB

Post by JetB »

To get back on topic "Ryanair's Stock". It seems to me that while we are talking about subsidies, overcapacity and profit the Ryan family already came to a conclusion.

I read in a news article :

Ryanair family share sale sparks inquiry.

The Irish Stock Exchange is to investigate the sale of 44m (£30m) of Ryanair shares by members of the founding family just two weeks before the airline's dramatic profits warning last week. Shane and Cathal Ryan, two of the three sons of Tony Ryan, the airline's founder, sold 6.4m shares at 6.9 each on January 14. The sale, through the airline's house broker Davy Stockbrokers in Dublin, took place two weeks before last Wednesday's warning, which knocked almost a third off the share price.

Cant believe how people can defend a company / family like this.... ONE BIG JOKE, the only way for Ryanair to go is down.

A318

Post by A318 »

That is really over done what you say now. Ryanair will make a step back, evaluate the situation and strategy, make some changes and they will be back as flashing as before. Don't forget Ryanair is already one of the big players in europe and not just a little lcc anymore. They will survive and probably come out of it even stronger, that's the world of aviation my friend ;)

Greetz,

Erwin
A Whole Different Animal

JetB

Post by JetB »

I don't have a problem with Ryanair becoming the biggest player in Europe not even the world, but they have to achieve that without subsidies and more important having respect for there employees and allowing Unions in the company.
If you have nothing to hide and you play by the book, you don't have to fear unions :idea: .

Anyway I was talking about victims before "the only victim will be the shareholder".
Now I have to correct that, the only victim will be the shareholder excluding the Ryan family..... :roll:

JetB

Post by JetB »

There we go, the EU ruling;

EU says impact on Ryanair prices 6-8 euros/ticket

The EU Commission estimated that its decision to make Ryanair repay some illegal state aid could raise air fares by six to eight euros per ticket.

Loyola de Palacio told a news conference.
The European Union executive estimated that Ryanair received 15 million euros in subsidies for using Belgium's Charleroi regional airport, south of Brussels, and had authorised 70 to 75 percent of the aid.