new delta airlines bru-atl-lax

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

bruworld

new delta airlines bru-atl-lax

Post by bruworld »

from 1 nov 2007, the flight dl 125 will be from BRU to LAX, with a stop at atlanta
my source: the timetables delta airlines

and american airline will have the flight aa88 from lax to bru with a technical stop at jfk total time 13H35
Last edited by bruworld on 11 Oct 2007, 01:10, edited 1 time in total.

FLY4HOURS.BE

Post by FLY4HOURS.BE »

Great!!Finally BRU is linked to LAX!!
Fly4hours, making the path to airline pilot affordable to all

Ducatibiker

Post by Ducatibiker »

...can"t wait for the non stop flight BRU-LAX on Jet Airways with picking up baggage and going through immigration in LAX.

JAF-195

Post by JAF-195 »

Hello,
When is Jet Airways' route BRU-LAX planned to begin?
Fly Belgian!

pijaleu

Re: new delta airlines bru-atl-lax

Post by pijaleu »

bruworld wrote:from 1 nov 2007, the flight dl 125 will be from BRU to LAX, with a stop at atlanta
my source: the timetables delta airlines

and american airline will have the flight aa88 from lax to bru with a technical stop at jfk total time 13H35
So, Delta AND American will continue their flights out of BRU to LAX?
Surprised to read this. First no flights to LAX, now starting 2 at a time and then 9W to come.

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Even so, immigration control will be at the first landing point in the US. Don't dream too fast about immigration at LAX.
André
ex Sabena #26567

BrightCedars

Post by BrightCedars »

sn26567 wrote:Even so, immigration control will be at the first landing point in the US. Don't dream too fast about immigration at LAX.
Well, as soon as the 9W flight is operational, it will be hard fact, since there is no stop between BRU and LAX. I think he was meaning it for the 9W flight, not for the virtual 1-stop flights US carriers do all the time. BRU-???-LAX has been listed many times as a single flight number but then you still even had to change planes at ??? (AA BRU-ORD-LAX, UA BRU-IAD-LAX, etc.).

Bruspotter

Post by Bruspotter »

Hello

That's indeed great news. Since the bankruptcy of VGA Airlines/Delsey there haven't been a BRU-LAX-BRU route anymore. This is a great new thing. Maybe this leaves some room to upgrade the DL 767 into a 777 within several years.

Apart from this good news I do find it a pity that UA has recently (months ago) cancelled their SFO flights from BRU. They only fly to IAD right now.

Best regards: Yannick ;)

Ducatibiker

Post by Ducatibiker »

Bruspotter wrote:Hello

That's indeed great news. Since the bankruptcy of VGA Airlines/Delsey there haven't been a BRU-LAX-BRU route anymore. This is a great new thing. Maybe this leaves some room to upgrade the DL 767 into a 777 within several years.

Apart from this good news I do find it a pity that UA has recently (months ago) cancelled their SFO flights from BRU. They only fly to IAD right now.

Best regards: Yannick ;)
UA has still a flight UA951 BRU-ORD...but if you look at the timing, you know it stops on the way ! In the case of United, IAD. The true non stop to LAX is going to be 9W !