Cheap flights from Belgium to Ljubljana

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
BRU-CPH

Cheap flights from Belgium to Ljubljana

Post by BRU-CPH »

Does anyone can give me a hint regarding cheap flights from Brussels or neighbouring airports to Ljubljana?

Thanks a lot!

sab319
Location: Mortsel, antwerp, Flanders, Belgium, Europe, Earth, Milky way

Post by sab319 »

I think you can check with Adria http://www.adria.si

pee

Post by pee »

The only low-cost flying there is easyJet. Unfortunately, departing only from Stansted and Berlin Schoenefeld. You can take Maastricht - Berlin flight and then Berlin - Ljubljana. Otherwise, you can go with Ryanair from Charleroi to Venice and then by train (timetables: www.bahn.de ) or rent-a-car.

pee

Post by pee »

Wait! You can go with FR from Hahn not directly to Ljubljana, but to Klagenfurt nearby (on the Austrian side of the Alps).

AFApresident

Post by AFApresident »

And how much does it cost to go to FRA Hahn :? .

Unfortunately it looks like flying to Ljublijana is an expensive thing. With fares around 330euros for a round trip cheapest were on Adria Airways (Direct) and Malev Hungarian via Budapest).

Flying to Venice and then going by car is probably the best way to go if you dont want to spend to much cash. (ryanair, Air France and Alitalia seem to be the cheapest for belgium departures). (ryanair around 70euros and Air France/Alitalia around 200euros). Notice that the departure and return date can signficantly change the air fare.

Going to Milan is even cheaper .. but then you have a longer road trip ahead.

Stij

Post by Stij »

In January I flew from Charleroi to Treviso, rented a car, and drove to Ljubljana. It takes you 2.5 hours from the airport to the city centre of Ljubljana, when you respect the speed limits.

Drive via Trieste and not via Gorizia (the highway is not finished).

Kind regards,

Stij

heathrow

Post by heathrow »

I have to agree with pee. the only knowings I have that might be helpful is a connection through london or berlin with ezy. sorry!