No life vest demonstration with Sky Europe?

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
earthman

No life vest demonstration with Sky Europe?

Post by earthman »

I have flown with Sky Europe a few times, and not once did they even as much as mention the life vests under the seats, or how to use them. Isn't this mandatory?

The AMS-WAW route includes one rather large lake (although it really doesn't look that large from the air), also on one of the flights we were given a different route, which took us over a bit of the Baltic Sea, Denmark and the North Sea. Still no mention of life vests.

KLM always tells about the life vests on the same route.

Andries

Post by Andries »

Well, on all flights I did, they just mentioned where the life vest was and said the instructions were on the safetycard ...

Greetz,

:twisted: Andries :twisted:
Don't dream your life, live your dream !!!

earthman

Post by earthman »

Maybe someone complained; last time I flew with them, which was actually quite some time ago, they didn't even mention them (maybe they were afraid people would take them with them as a souvenir?). Won't be flying with them anytime soon either, since they are dropping AMS-WAW.

fly

Post by fly »

actually when you don't fly over water, they don't have to show hosw the thing operates.

greets

earthman

Post by earthman »

Yes but my point is that they are in fact flying over water, the IJsselmeer. Doesn't that count? What about when they get rerouted over the Baltic sea again..

heathrow

Post by heathrow »

yes, or what if they had to use their alternative due to bad weather that was over a patch of water?

earthman

Post by earthman »

Okay, I just flew back and forth with KLM and they didn't tell about the live vests either...

heathrow

Post by heathrow »

Okay, now I'm discouraged of Sky Europe and Wizzair. I have to fly one of them, and right now they both look pretty bad!