In my opinion, Privilege is one of the best FF programmes. At least in theory! It has a lot of features that you do not find elsewhere:
1) You can buy a permanent validity for your miles if you do not want them to expire after 3 years.
2) You can transfer your miles to another member's account (for a nominal fee)
3) You can buy some miles if you are short of them for a given award
4) You can book a companion ticket award for less than the regular ticket award.
5) The programme is much more generous than, for example, LH's Miles & More.
However, on 24 Feb 03, when I tried to transfer some 8000 miles by Internet from my wife's account to mine in order to prevent 500 miles from expiring on 28 Feb, I got no answer.
And on 03 Mar 03, when I checked my wife's account, sure enough the 500 miles had been cancelled. So I sent a new message to the Privilege service centre. Still no answer!
The website said previously that any request would be answer in 24 hours. Now it says "within the next few days". Service is going down!
Come on, SN BA, you can do better!