Does anyone has an experience flying in these seats?

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
SN30952

Post by SN30952 »

I read today:
Virgin Atlantic has expanded the number of seats in Premium Economy cabin from 38 to 58 to meet demand from leisure passengers. Since we launched Premium Economy in 1992, it has been increasingly popular with passengers who wish to enjoy more space and flexibility along with a range of other services including a separate Check In, priority luggage and pre-flight champagne.
Premium Economy seats are bigger and wider than in Economy, with a headrest, a legrest and a seat pitch of 38 inches.
Virgin Atlantic has completed fitting the Upper Class Suite onto its Heathrow based Boeing 747-400 fleet and its Airbus 340-600 fleet. The completion of the Gatwick fleet brings the total number of aircraft fitted with the Upper Class Suite to 21 out of the airline’s 30 with only nine Airbus A340-300s yet to be fitted.

Take a look at your next Premium Economy seat on our seatmap

Look at the 12 seats in the 747 config 1 in rows 75 to 77, both sides of the stairs to the upper deck. I suppose the service is done from the galley upstairs?

skyvanman

Post by skyvanman »

I've flwon upsatairs but not in Virgin Atlantic. It is pretty cool do though. From what I remember the service galley is upstairs. That was on United though.