What can i expect in business class( SNBA en BA)?

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
maximenaeyaert

What can i expect in business class( SNBA en BA)?

Post by maximenaeyaert »

hello, i'm flying this summer with SNBA to londen in business (very short flight) and my question is what can i expect from it?
The same for a flight with BA to madeira in Club Europe.
Meals, inflight entertainment, others...?
greets max

Advisor

Post by Advisor »

Business Class is executive class travel. And i am sure you shall not be disappointed.

Have travelled BA and must say that their service and yes complimentary gift made me :smile:
Aum Sweet Aum.

luchtzak

Re: What can i expect in business class( SNBA en BA)?

Post by luchtzak »

maximenaeyaert wrote:hello, i'm flying this summer with SNBA to londen in business (very short flight) and my question is what can i expect from it?
Well, most likely you will fly a British Airways aircraft to London Heathrow. What time of the day will you fly?

maximenaeyaert

Post by maximenaeyaert »

yes idd, i'm flying with BA to london, but the return flight will be from London Gatwick with SN2130 on August the 17th. looking forward to it!
greets max

marklhr

Post by marklhr »

Your BA flight to Madeira will be with BA's franchise, GB Airways, on an A320 or A321. I fly two or three times a month with them to Valencia and although there is very little difference between regular BA and GB Airways, service from flight attendant's is better. GB Airways has their own dedicated crew.

Normally there is only a couple of rows of seats in Club. You'll get the usual business class- papers, hot towels, aperitif, hot meal, liquers.

You'll like it.