Question about being denied upgrade...

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
SN30952

free upgradings and season sales!

Post by SN30952 »

netcalix wrote:on a complete side note, i was just curious what a <red classical twinset> is?
and "cream coloured shoes"
But if well-informed, I think the "solden -soldes, seasons sales" are over in Asia. Our reporter might meanwhile have found the "fitting clothes' for a certain "profile" - whether its frequent flyer status, appearance ...dear C117.

free upgradings, season sales and travel expenses! :lol:
cream(y): yellowish white in colour.

With the black classical pants, the red classical twinset, and the yellowish shoes, let me guess? Erna is a German reporter en route to tsunami areas? (the colours are horizontally layered)
Why does she need a powerpoint when flying to BKK, she hasn't seen nothing of the devasted area yet.... what would she write en route TO the disaster area?
Looks like the Finnair colleague seemed to have had the same question...
And do you think airlines get free newspapers each time there is aviation news, an extra newspaper that comes with a free wine and dine and a powerpoint? :lol: :lol: