Any body like flying gliders??!!/

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
aymenos

Any body like flying gliders??!!/

Post by aymenos »

hey guys....

like i said before i was in the royal canadian air cadets(RCAC)....we always fly gliders and thats wut we mostly learn about ..we also do power flying (single-engine).... just wonderin, do u guys enjoy flyin glider? some people say its a bit boring kuz u have to maintain a certain altitude and keep goin from descending to climbing. so jus let me know...

peace out. 8)

Rago

Post by Rago »

Had my first glide, as a passenger, last March in Cape Town, in a "motor-glider". Unforgettable experience! I'll try to do it again!

I like speed, but the gliding experience was fantastic!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

concordino

Post by concordino »

Love to! My experience is on K-6, K-7, K-8, K-13 and Discus. Love to get into thermal lift and climb - also love aerobatics and spinning. Most fun you can have with your clothes on!

C

Knight255

Post by Knight255 »

I started out as a glider pilot. I love it!!! No engine noise. Just you and the sky and a few thermals. (Makes engine-out emergency practice a lot easier too!!)
"What's this button do?? I don't know, push it and find out................."