BRU-LON and v/v in First Class on 9F

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

OO-VEX wrote:Hi André,

i just saw that your topic on A.net was not deleted but moved to the non-aviation forum.
Thanks OO-VEX. I received an e-mail from A.net telling me the same thing.
André
ex Sabena #26567

Comet

Post by Comet »

sn26567 wrote: Why are you always so prompt to react negatively?
Because, Andre, when I post something on these forums which is meant as a joke you either object to it, lock it or just delete it. I don't see the same treatment dished out to other who post jokey things on these forums, so why just my stuff?

And as I have said, I use the term "stoptrein" because there is no equivalent English term (there is no such word in English as "stop train") and there is no such term in English as a "local train", a train is either an Express or it is not. And you cannot argue that the term "stoptrein" is how the L trains are listed on the timetables because otherwise how would I have seen such a term? I would certainly not have invented a Dutch language nickname for a train!

And the term "interrregional" does not exist in English railways either. And I am not entirely ignorant of railways myself - my Grandfather was a railway enthusiast and I have found family members who worked in the railway industry.
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

Avro

Post by Avro »

Comet,

Why do you always need to ruin nice topics such as these :?:

Chris