BRU-FRA by LH, or how to get up at the deadline for check-in

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
Avro

Post by Avro »

Comet wrote:
Jumbolino wrote:André, I wrote this http://www.airliners.net/discussions/tr ... ain/50099/ :evil:

btw. where is the pic of yourself when you hopped into your clothes with minus minutes :lol:
I would highly appreciate to see this :lol:

Greetings to a brave sportsman :P
Jutta 8)
:censored:
I don't understand your statement Louise ???? Why are you reacting like that ?? Jumbolino hasn't done anything wrong. Or don't you want to see a picture of André rushing into his car with half of the clothes in his hand :p

Chris

Jumbolino

Post by Jumbolino »

Chris, be my friend, we are two which doesn't understand Louise,
maybe a few words instead of ten times the same emoticon would be make a bit more sense :roll: ?

Greetz,
Jutta : 8)

PS: I like to see a pic of André when he woke up and recognized what happened :lol: and then a nice little video until he catched his Lu plane :wink:

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Jumbolino wrote:André, where is the pic of yourself when you hopped into your clothes with minus minutes
Jutta, I did have my camera with me (it is always in my bag), but certainly no time at all to take pictures :)
Comet wrote: :censored:
I'm also puzzled by Comet's reaction and I don't understand what she meant. A few worrds would certainly be more explicit.
Last edited by sn26567 on 08 Oct 2004, 08:51, edited 1 time in total.
André
ex Sabena #26567

Jumbolino

Post by Jumbolino »

Louise,

what by the hell, is cheap, that I would say that a pic of André hopping in his clothes would be quite funny :lol:
I'm quite sure that I would get some pic requests from our male forum collegues after posting such a trip rep :wink:
so why not it hurts nobody and I trhink it was a funny comment :lol:

Greetz,
Jutta :twisted:

Avro

Post by Avro »

sn26567 wrote:
Jumbolino wrote:André, where is the pic of yourself when you hopped into your clothes with minus minutes
Jutta, I did have my camera with me (it is always in my bag), but certainly no time at all to take pictures :)
Maybe YOU didn't had the time, but your wife could have quickly made a shot ;)
What sort of cheap comment is that to post on a public forum?? That is the kind of thing which gets women who are seriously interested in aviation a bad name. How the hell can women who like aviation be taken seriously when there are crap stupid comments like that posted onto aviation forums?

I am seriously interested in aviation and I would disassociate myself from that kind of cheap low life comment. Not all women interested in avaition put themselves over like Jumbolino does :evil:
Louise, Don't you have any sense of humour ??? Wouldn't you find it funny ?? I'm sorry but I disagree with you. It's your kind of comments which give women who like aviation a bad name !!

Chris

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

Jumbolino wrote:what by the hell, is cheap, that I would say that a pic of André hopping in his clothes would be quite funny :lol:
And it will attract a lot of young ladies to this website to see André's actions ;)

Jumbolino

Post by Jumbolino »

And it will attract a lot of young ladies to this website to see André's actions
Bart, I've to admit you are completely right :lol:
- only one thing wrong - cancel the "young" before the lady and refer to the ages and birthdays topic :cry:

Jutta :oops:

---------------------------
never leave your bed without camera :wink:

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Ladies, whatever your age, cool down please!

As soon as I was out of my house, I was fully dressed; I only needed some adjustments (tie, buttons, shoe laces, etc.) but I did not disclose any...

:laugh:
André
ex Sabena #26567

Jumbolino

Post by Jumbolino »

Louise !

You know but maybe you have lost it, that I respond to your email as soon as I have gotten it, and refer later to the 12th of september BRU thread that I wrote later here that I cannot come because I've serious troubles to get rid of the VIE contract and get a new one (luckily emough I found now a nice one in Geneva - only confirmed by email but hopefully everything will go well and this sunday I will pack my car and going to switzerland - first meeting my husband nearby ZRH and as from 24th of october moving myself to GVA - well living in France for the first weeks :lol:
and be my friend I have other problems at _THE_ moment for example cleaning the apartement, get rid of the phone line, pack .....
and nothing against women - I was two times in BRU for spotting and if you have seen my pic's - no other meetings where you see so many (young) ladies than in BRU (ZRH, FRA I was always alone - the only female)

Greetz,
Jutta :roll:

PS: forgotten to mention I don't need to play for men - I have such an exemplar at home :wink:

Flybe

Post by Flybe »

Louise, learn to behave. You are offending quite some people here, i think.

Anyway, sorry André, this was a very nice topic, but isn't it time by now to close it, it is going seriously :offtopic: anyway?

I seriously hope that we can do without these catfights in the future. This is a qualitysite (even today i was amazed on the amount of information found on this site) and i would not like to see it slide down to A.net level, where about 50 percent of the users like to attack each other. And lately there were a few very "hot" topics on this site also (e.g. the "Low cost at BRU if DHL would go" topic). I chose not to post in those topics for those reasons, although they were very interesting in the beginning.

Greets,

Pieter

Jumbolino

Post by Jumbolino »

Pieter, completely right, sorry I should remember sometimes it's gold to be silent ;)
close the topic, although it was a very funny story André told us - thanks !

and yes I was a frequent user of A.net long time ago :(
(but the main reason for leaving was that's terrible slow sometimes and more often :( ....)

Ciao, Jutta.

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

At the general request, topic temporarily closed and offending posts removed!

Topic now re-opened. Welcome to all replies that are not :offtopic:
Last edited by sn26567 on 08 Oct 2004, 14:06, edited 1 time in total.
André
ex Sabena #26567

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

sn26567 wrote:At the general request, topic closed and offending posts removed!
André,

we can't close this topic! You have put too much work in this trip-report and I am 100% sure other people still would like to comment on your flight experience. Besides the offending posts have been removed.

Next time offending posts will be removed ASAP and necessary actions will be taken. To all concerned: please don't ruin topics like this one!

Bottie

Post by Bottie »

luchtzak wrote: André,

we can't close this topic! You have put too much work in this trip-report and I am 100% sure other people still would like to comment on your flight experience. Besides the offending posts have been removed.
It's indeed a nice trip report :thumbsup:

luchtzak wrote:To all concerned: please don't ruin topics like this one!
I should say "Do not ruin any topic at all with unnecessary comments" ;)

concordino

Post by concordino »

A very close run thing. I love sprinting through airports to the farthest possible gate as you can then appreciate exactly how big they airports are and how many people just wander aimlessly around them....

I feel sorry for your neighbours on the flight as you weren't able to wash, allthough, like most locals, you must have shaved in the car whilst doing 140 :)

Flybe

Post by Flybe »

It's indeed a very nice trip report, and good that it stays an open topic.

Damn, that was really fast that you made it, Andre, didn't you find any fine yet in your mailbox? You're one lucky guy!

LH isn't reaaly an airline that i want to trym a little too expensive for me. :? But the service seems to be ok, i'm not a difficult guy 8)

BTW, now i'm again in Warsaw, i'll try to update my previous report on Wizz Air as soon as possible, either today or tomorrow. But i like that airline, that much is sure! Tomorrowmorning back to Belgium.

Greets,

Pieter

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Flybe wrote:Damn, that was really fast that you made it, Andre, didn't you find any fine yet in your mailbox? You're one lucky guy!
I think that at 6:30am the police are sleeping...
André
ex Sabena #26567

B744skipper

Post by B744skipper »

Very interesting trip-report to read, I guess that the time that it took you from getting out of the bed until getting onto the airplane could make many businessman jealous.:wink:

Thanks for sharing :thumbsup2:

L-1011

Post by L-1011 »

Thanks for this nice, even if stressful, trip-report André!

Two questions:

:arrow: Is LH succeding in its strategy to pump over people from BRU to FRA or MUC :?:

:arrow: Is LH doing profit on the whole BRU-FRA connection :?: Because it seems to me that their high fares are useful to fill the revenue gap of the empty flights.....

sn26567 wrote:
Flybe wrote:Damn, that was really fast that you made it, Andre, didn't you find any fine yet in your mailbox? You're one lucky guy!
I think that at 6:30am the police are sleeping...
Indeed I think they don't start the checks on the ring that early. Else they would catch every Taxi enroute to the airport :D

Hoping to hear from your Guinness-Book performances soon,
TriStar :wink:

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

L-1011 wrote:Two questions:

:arrow: Is LH succeding in its strategy to pump over people from BRU to FRA or MUC :?:
When you look at the passengers in the morning flights to FRA, you will see mainly a) businessmen travelling to Frankfurt in business class, and b) transfer passengers continuing to exotic destinations in econmy.

To me the strategy looks rather successful.
L-1011 wrote::arrow: Is LH doing profit on the whole BRU-FRA connection :?: Because it seems to me that their high fares are useful to fill the revenue gap of the empty flights.....
A have seldom seen a monopoly not being profitable. The empty flight was an exception, the first I have seen on this route which I travel very often.
André
ex Sabena #26567