Benefits of using airline mobile app

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
vik

Benefits of using airline mobile app

Post by vik »

Hello Fellow Members,

As you all know, the use of electronic devices and mobile apps have become increasingly popular among travellers round the world. In light of this changing landscape, several perceptions of using airline carrier's mobile apps are not known or addressed properly.

Therefore, I am writing this message in connection with an academic research survey to understand travellers' perceptions of using airline carrier's Mobile apps whilst travelling.

These academic research survey is conducted by the University of Cote d’azur, France. The purpose of this survey is to understand how international travellers perceive the values of airline carrier's mobile apps. Furthermore, this study will also examine, which factors influence the traveller’s perceived value of airline carrier's mobile app and how it leverages the brand image, satisfaction and loyalty of travellers.

I am sending herewith the link of the survey

http://www.createsurvey.com/s/XYPKUw/?

Could you please participate in this survey. and provide your opinions.

I will thankful if you can participate in this survey. And your responses will be beneficial for this survey.

I thank you for your help and truly appreciate your support.

Kind Regards,
Vik