KLM Royal Dutch Airlines KL 1722 Brussels to Amsterdam - Embraer 190 - Flight report

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
TheFlyingSultan

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines KL 1722 Brussels to Amsterdam - Embraer 190 - Flight report

Post by TheFlyingSultan »

Hi!

One of the shortest flights in the BRU network must be the AMS shuttle. App 30 mins in the air, with in my case a 15 min ATC delay on the ground in BRU.

TheFlyingSultan

sn26567

Re: KLM Royal Dutch Airlines KL 1722 Brussels to Amsterdam - Embraer 190 - Flight report

Post by sn26567 »

Nice to read you again, Sultan.

I am surprised to see BRU so quiet at the morning rush hour. Very nice for the travellers, but not so much for the airport tenants, I guess!

Little legroom on a Dutch plane? I thought the Dutch were the biggest people of the planet! Legroom should be fitted accordingly. Especially if the plane is chock full: no room to put long legs aside...

Landing on the Polderbaan and its loooooong taxi: the ombudsman of Brussels Airport proposed a similar solution for BRU to alleviate the noise problems. Not sure Arnaud Feist (or the Flemish Gov't) will accept.

Did you make your (not so) short connection to FRA?
André
ex Sabena #26567

TheFlyingSultan

Re: KLM Royal Dutch Airlines KL 1722 Brussels to Amsterdam - Embraer 190 - Flight report

Post by TheFlyingSultan »

sn26567 wrote:Nice to read you again, Sultan.
Thank you André!
sn26567 wrote:I am surprised to see BRU so quiet at the morning rush hour. Very nice for the travellers, but not so much for the airport tenants, I guess!
Me too. Lately I find it to be much busier and I need more time to get through.
sn26567 wrote:Little legroom on a Dutch plane? I thought the Dutch were the biggest people of the planet! Legroom should be fitted accordingly. Especially if the plane is chock full: no room to put long legs aside...
Well, it wasn’t ‘bad’, more like ‘mediocre’ :)
sn26567 wrote:Did you make your (not so) short connection to FRA?
Yes I did, the departure gate to FRA was just a few gates next to the arrival gate of BRU, how convenient.

TheFlyingSultan