Very friendly SN-feedback

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
Sabena_690

Very friendly SN-feedback

Post by Sabena_690 »

Hi all,

In the eyes of the passengers of every airline, friendliness of the staff is very very important to build up a good reputation.

This afternoon, I sent an email to the webmaster of SN Brussels Airlines to highlight that there was a small 'problem' with the website: the 'Express Booking Engine' (the one you can use while browsing through other pages) wasn't updated to the new one yet.

Within 2 hours, I got an extremely friendly mail back with the message that they indeed hadn't changed it, and that they now had removed it from the website because it was a rest of the old booking engine.

The person who handled this was Maarten Rotthier.

This is how all airline emloyees should have to be!

Regards
Frederic

blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

I'm going to send him a mail too because at the downloadpage, there is something wrong with the online radio commercials. Shall I mention that you appreciate his "extremely friendly" mail ;)

Zorba

Post by Zorba »

Maybe he knew that you were an administrator of Luchtzak :lol:
Tot hier en verder

bigjulie

Post by bigjulie »

Airbus_fan wrote:Maybe he knew that you were an administrator of Luchtzak :lol:
He might well know that! because he might be into luchtzak, as well; next time some one e-mails him ask if he knows the site.

snwebbie

Post by snwebbie »

Thx Frederic. And no, I didn't know you were a luchtzak-admin 8O
I'm just as "passionate about flySN.com" as you are for luchtzak.be :cheers:

Blackhawk, thx for your comment concerning the download page... Didn't realised there was a problem on it... It has now been corrected so you should be able to listen again to our fantastic radio commercials the whole day long :dance:

You can always send me your comments on the SN Brussels Airlines website through email or MSN.

And now, book all on flySN.com!!!! :thumbsup2:

blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

Looool, join the club SNwebbie :D Always nice to have SN-employees over here and to know that they visit this site :)
Snwebbie, do you have an idea how the new flysn.be will look like or is is top secret ;)

Sabena_690

Post by Sabena_690 »

Hi Maarten,

Welcome to luchtzak.be!

Out of curiosity: are you a regular user of luchtzak.be? :mrgreen: I'm surprised that you found this topic...
You can always send me your comments on the SN Brussels Airlines website through email
Will do so one of these days! As I have a few comments...

Regards
Frederic
Brussels Airlines - Flying Your Way

snwebbie

Post by snwebbie »

blackhawk, it's a BIG BIG BIG secret :insult:
Just check out the website 4597 times a day, and someday, you'll see something spectacular ;-)

Sabena_690, I'm not a FREQUENT visitor of luchtzak.be (but maybe I will become). A friend sent me an email with the link to this post.

OO-SBZ

Re: Very friendly SN-feedback

Post by OO-SBZ »

Sabena_690 wrote:Hi all,

In the eyes of the passengers of every airline, friendliness of the staff is very very important to build up a good reputation.

This afternoon, I sent an email to the webmaster of SN Brussels Airlines to highlight that there was a small 'problem' with the website: the 'Express Booking Engine' (the one you can use while browsing through other pages) wasn't updated to the new one yet.

Within 2 hours, I got an extremely friendly mail back with the message that they indeed hadn't changed it, and that they now had removed it from the website because it was a rest of the old booking engine.

The person who handled this was Maarten Rotthier.

This is how all airline emloyees should have to be!

Regards
Frederic
Although I haven't flown with SNBA yet, I have already experienced their friendely and efficient service when I enquired about scale models. :wink:
:arrow: quick and efficient answer
:arrow: warm and friendly welcome @ the SNBA building

Keep up the good work SNBA :thumbsup2:

Regards

BeN :idea:

snwebbie

Post by snwebbie »

Hi BeN,

In case you shouldn't know yet, you can buy several scale models (Avro & Airbus with SN-livery), SN T-shirts, SN mousepads, SN ballpens, SN blocknotes, SN 'air shapes', etc. at SN Brussels Airlines' premises, near to Brussels Airport (http://www.the-corporate-village.com).
(from Monday to Friday during office hours, payment only with Bancontact, no guarantee that every item is in stock)

My apologies as I don't have exact prices of all these stuff...

OO-SBZ

Post by OO-SBZ »

snwebbie wrote:Hi BeN,

In case you shouldn't know yet, you can buy several scale models (Avro & Airbus with SN-livery), SN T-shirts, SN mousepads, SN ballpens, SN blocknotes, SN 'air shapes', etc. at SN Brussels Airlines' premises, near to Brussels Airport (http://www.the-corporate-village.com).
(from Monday to Friday during office hours, payment only with Bancontact, no guarantee that every item is in stock)

My apologies as I don't have exact prices of all these stuff...
Thanks for the info.
A few weeks before Sobelair's demise, I went to the SNBA headquarters and could buy several SNBA goodies: models, posters, mugs, lanyards etc.

If I remember correctly I discussed this in an earlier thread.

Anyway, the service was GREAT :lol:

Regards

BeN

P.S.: Btw, I remember Bart-Luchtzak was looking for a sponsor to buy a 1/100 SNBA Airbus A.330-300 :wink:

Sabena_690

Post by Sabena_690 »

P.S.: Btw, I remember Bart-Luchtzak was looking for a sponsor to buy a 1/100 SNBA Airbus A.330-300
I'm looking for a sponsor to buy an A330-300 on scale 1/1, anybody wants to donate a few thousands of €€? ;)

Frederic

blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

Maybe you can ask Mr SN if he can't make a deal with you concerning the OO-SFN 8)

Bart, ppffff, he gets the real stuff every day, so why do he need a scale model ;)

Snwebbie, you are doing a great job over there, just like the other sn-emplyees :rock:

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

snwebbie wrote:In case you shouldn't know yet, you can buy several scale models (Avro & Airbus with SN-livery), SN T-shirts, SN mousepads, SN ballpens, SN blocknotes, SN 'air shapes', etc. at SN Brussels Airlines' premises, near to Brussels Airport (http://www.the-corporate-village.com).
SNWebbie, Welcome to Luchzak from me as well.

It would be great if those items were on sale at the airport itself. The traffic there is much larger than at the Corporate Village. I go to the airport several times a month, but I still have to go to SN headquarters.
André
ex Sabena #26567

Comet

Post by Comet »

I too would like to see those SNBA souvenirs on sale in the airport terminal! Living in England I don't get chance to buy anything like that, and when I go on shopping trips to Belgium it is for beer (like I am going to buy some Palm Dobbel later in the year because the stupid gits at our "beer shop" don't know the difference between Dobbel and Speciale :evil: ).

There were some nice Sabena and SNBA models on sale in Manchester, it would be nice to see them in Brussels as well. Antwerp Airport sells VLM souvenirs after all.
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

snwebbie

Post by snwebbie »

You can always send your request for these things to info@flySN.com, it's the email address of SN Brussels Airlines' Customer Care.

They are not only their to handle claims, but suggestions or positive feedback is also welcome at their address.

I suggest you all now send an email to them asking if the SN gadgets could be sold at the airport ;-)

OO-SBZ

Post by OO-SBZ »

snwebbie wrote:You can always send your request for these things to info@flySN.com, it's the email address of SN Brussels Airlines' Customer Care.

They are not only their to handle claims, but suggestions or positive feedback is also welcome at their address.

I suggest you all now send an email to them asking if the SN gadgets could be sold at the airport ;-)
That sounds a perfect idea to me too.
We could also ask them to sell the DVD they got produced for the "Open doors"...

Regards

BeN :wink:

Flybe

Post by Flybe »

It would be great if those items were on sale at the airport itself.
Maybe SNBA can strike a deal with our dear member Eurocontrol (Tony). If i'm not mistaking he will open a shop in the airport soon that sells many aviation related things! Would be nice if due to Luchtzak, SN and Tony would get connected (Maybe Luchtzak can even ask for a percentage for being the broker (the one that brings parties together 8) ?) Hehe. I'm sure that it would prove to be a fruitfull cooperation! I hope that Eurocontrol likes the idea!

Greets,

Pieter

snwebbie

Post by snwebbie »

Ahh, I also made a DVD movie of 25' of the Open House day, but nobody saw it yet :shutup:

For your pleasure, I have uploaded a little videofile at http://66.246.91.156/openhouse.zip (download = 2,2MB) :)

blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

snwebbie: you're the best :D

PS: Il like this:

There's a lot to explore on this server .....

[scroll scroll]

but not for you ;o)