SAS Experiences?

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
Captain

SAS Experiences?

Post by Captain »

Hi,

I'm flying with SAS this weekend to Oslo. Has anyone flown with them. What level of service can I expect?

Any good spotting at Oslo's airport?

Captain

bigjulie

Post by bigjulie »

Good day Captain, I flew with them last year from EDDF>ENGM, then from ESSA back to EDDF in MD 80's. Frtom Frankfurt to Oslo, we had a meal, I can't remember what it was, but it was edible; then from Stockholm to Frankfurt we had a light snack, & the service was not too bad

Avro

Post by Avro »

Have nice flights ;)

Will you be flying the B736 or an MD plane ??

Can we expect a report of your flights on Luchtzak ? It would be nice, because we don't have any SAS feedback yet if my memory is correct.

Chris
8)

Flybe

Post by Flybe »

In april 2003 i was on a SAS flight from BRU to Warsaw and back, connecting through Copenhague. Don't remember much anymore from it, but the service was ok. I'm pretty sure there was food, and as i don't remember much anymore of it, it sure must have been ok too 8)

Although when coming back from Warsaw the Dash 8 had a problem (1 engine wouldn't start) and i was stuck in Warsaw for 5 more hours (as my girlfriend was there, it wasn't much of a problem :) ). But other then that, i also liked the Dash 8, although i guess you won't use that plane to go to Oslo.

Don't know about Oslo, but Copenhague seemed like a very nice airport. I would recommend connecting through there!

Greets,

Pieter

Captain

Post by Captain »

Avro wrote:Have nice flights ;)

Will you be flying the B736 or an MD plane ??

Can we expect a report of your flights on Luchtzak ? It would be nice, because we don't have any SAS feedback yet if my memory is correct.

Chris
8)
Hi Chris. I can already tell you I'll be flying on a B738. I'll be delighted to submit a review of my return flight to Oslo.

I'll submit story at latest on Monday 14/06/79

Captain

Avro

Post by Avro »

Great I'm looking frward to read your report :P
Captain wrote:14/06/79
Are you sure about the date :?: :roll: I'm living in 2004 ;) Or have I somehow travelled in the past last night :confused: ;)

Chris
8)