Unknown stewardess.

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
Mar

Unknown stewardess.

Post by Mar »

Hi everybody,

i wish to thank a helpfull stewardess. She took care of my youngest son when he was sick during flight SN 2908 from Vienna on 31 of may 2004.
She thought the picture I took was not sucessfull but it turned the other way...

Regards

ps: is it possible to include pictures with this forum?
If possible I will include her picture next time.

blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

Mar, There are several persons here that will and can help you. It touches me that you would like to thank here and I think she will be verry happy too. If you would like to add a picture, just create an account at http://coppermine.luchtzak.be (very easy) or just upload it to a webspace (telenet, skynet, ...) and include the link in your message :) I hope your son is better now.

Michaël

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

Mar,

please e-mail the picture to info@luchtzak.be then I will upload it to the webserver where you can include the image in this topic.

greetings,

Bart
:rock:
P.S.: moved to airline experience-forum

Comet

Post by Comet »

I agree wholeheartedly that good cabin crews should be named and praised, just as much as I say I have no hang ups about giving an absolute panning to ones who are rubbish :twisted:

Hopefully for you the stewardess from your flight will read your message (believe me, it does happen on here :!: )
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

Glider

Post by Glider »

I have to admit, I liked to read this message too. It's no surprise that I fully agree with Michael and others.

Indeed, I hope she will read the message. And if it's not on Luchtzak, Bart can pass it to her, isn't it?

Avro

Post by Avro »

That's a very nice message you've written Mar.
Im sure that the stewardess you are talking about will read your message.

Greetz
Chris

PS: Welcome to Luchtzak Mar ;)

sab319
Location: Mortsel, antwerp, Flanders, Belgium, Europe, Earth, Milky way

Post by sab319 »

Well I had a similar experience once. My sister got sick last year when we returned from menorca and the cabincrew of Thomas Cook was extremely helpful too. My experiences with Belgian airlines always have been very positive, not a single bad thing I can say. And I would like to thank all belgian FA's for their excellent service in this message.

nwa757

Post by nwa757 »

I know what you mean. One time, on a NW flight from PHX to MSP, the stewardess gave me her wings, since she knew how much I was interested in aviation. That was such a nice jesture, I wish I could thank her again.
Onward and Upward...

Comet

Post by Comet »

As I said, it is quite possible that the stewardess will read the message, and I speak from experience!

See what I mean - read this topic https://www.aviation24.be/postt4300.html

And that was something I didn't expect!
Louise

Mar

Post by Mar »

Hello again,

i was able to create an account on http://coppermine.luchtzak.be and i uploaded her picture there.
Thanks for the info.

Regards
Marc

blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

finally our mystery stewardess has a face, now only her name :)
Last edited by blackhawk on 07 Jun 2004, 21:35, edited 1 time in total.

Avro

Post by Avro »

I'm sure that Bart will now her name :)

Chris

Mar

Post by Mar »

Well Bart .... it is up to you now to find out her name...

I hope everybody located her picture because for the moment I'm not able to insert the picture in the topic (but I am still trying).

Regards
Marc

liebensd

Post by liebensd »

Problem solved Marc,

When you want to insert a picture in a topic it need to be a jpg or maybe a gif extention. When you right click on the picture in coppermine and select propperties you see the adres and that is the adres that you need to put between the IMG sings.

Greetz,

Dave

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

So, now that we know her face, what is the name if this charming and helpful lady?
André
ex Sabena #26567

Mar

Post by Mar »

I will try to insert another picture from the same flight with the unknown stewardess

best regards
Marc

Marc this was your adres: http://coppermine.luchtzak.be/albums/us ... ny0311.jpg and this is the current http://coppermine.luchtzak.be/albums/us ... NY0311.JPG

Mar

Post by Mar »

Sorry Dave,

it didn't work, I only have a red cross ....??

liebensd

Post by liebensd »

Marc,

Fixed.

Greetz,

Dave

Avro

Post by Avro »

While we are waiting to know the name of the firendly Stewardess. Could you, Mar, maybe tell us the type of plane you were on RJ-85 or RJ-100 and how the loadfactor was ????

Thanks
Chris
:wink:

Comet

Post by Comet »

Didn't they announce the stewardess's name on the flight? On my first SNBA flight they announced the full names of both cabin crew, that's how I knew which steward to praise in my report! :mrgreen:
Louise