TLS-CDG with Air France

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
Robin_Bamps

TLS-CDG with Air France

Post by Robin_Bamps »

Hello everybody,

The report about my flight from TLS to CDG is (finally!) ready. You can read it here: http://www.geocities.com/the2rbs/AF7795.html

Under the report (at the bottom of the page) you can view my in-flight pictures.

I'm curious about your comments !

Regards, Robin Bamps.

killerwhale65

Post by killerwhale65 »

Robin, that is one hell of a super-good report! Nice sentences, easy to read, good layout, easy links to the plane-pics.

Thats the way they should all be :!:

Hope to see more like that in the future.

regards,
Matthias Thoen
MicroWings - Aviation Hobby Store

Robin_Bamps

Post by Robin_Bamps »

Thank you very much for your kind words, Matthias :D

I'm glad you like it :wink:

Regards, Robin Bamps.

Avro

Post by Avro »

Indeed very nice report and pictures Robin :)

I've just one question though. Why haven't you chosen to fly with SNBA, you would have landed in BRU immediately instead of in CDG where you still had to take the train ? Was AF cheaper, or did you want to spot in CDG ?

Greetz
Chris
8)

Robin_Bamps

Post by Robin_Bamps »

Hi Chris,

AF was indeed cheaper than SNBA. We flew a one-way flight on Sunday, and we booked ten days in advance. AF seemed to be the cheapest solution with €241 per person. A flight with SNBA would cost us €879 per person. The ride on the Thalys was also cheap with €64 per person.

Also thanks for the kind words about my report and pics :wink:

Regards, Robin Bamps.