IST-BRU with SNBA 20 May

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
website-info

IST-BRU with SNBA 20 May

Post by website-info »

Hi Guys and Girls,

If any of you SNBA crew are opt the SN3268 / 20 MAy IST-BRU come by and say hi, I'll be sitting in C-Cl someplace,

Rgds
Tony
PS, may even post a report here along with BRU-ATH with Hellas Jet 16 May and oh my god ATH_IST on an Olympic ATR72 on 18May (help !!)

website-info

Post by website-info »

Guys and Girls,

If anyone from SNBA is reading this (especially Customer Services or even Station management / security ) please PM me (I am not a discruntled pax .. yet, but an airline manager who noted some things). Before writing any comments about my trip on Thursday I want to discuss 2 things with you which might be dangerous in IST as well as RIPPING YOU OFF lots of money by the local staff there !!!!!!!!!.

As far as I am concerned SNBA still have some things to learn if they want to compete in the Mid-Range services with their A319's. I will write a complete run down shortly as soon as work allows.
Rgds

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

Eurocontrol,

I hope that somebody contacted you allready. If not please PM, then I will contact the related persons.

greetings,

Bart
:rock: