ZRH-BTS 2nd of may 2004 NE417

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
Jumbolino

ZRH-BTS 2nd of may 2004 NE417

Post by Jumbolino »

First to all - youpi I've gotten my Internet today !!!!

Second yesterday I left my husbands house approx 5 pm. in the evening and took but as well as the train to ZRH airport.
Check in for Sky Europe was done by swissport in terminal B, but - SURPRISING - boarding was done at gate A08 !
Checked in rather quick - except the guy in front of me who thought 2 pieces of rather big handluggage is suitable for such a flight
passport control as well so I moved myself to the duty free, liked to pay my ciggarettes in Euro but the girl doesn't like to give me money back or better after I asked she gave me 20 RAPPEN for 20 CENT - only a few cents but some priciple question they priced it rather high when you pay in EUR and then no small money ?! well I took my EUR back and paid in CHF (a german girl didn't understand because she told me it's even more expencive elsewhere and I should be lucky that I can buy it here - seems she didn't recognize my destination :lol:
well having a beer in the old Swissair gate (remembered me to many many Crossair and Air Littoral flights as well) boarding was announced on time onlky a few seconds after Sky Europe Hungary boarding for BUD was done :P
in the bus we had to wait for ONE guy nearly until our dep time - question what might have happen ? yeah a delay until 7:45 pm (7:25 would have been our dep time), the pilot announced to to a tunder storm but I don't believe that (rather due to a "halb verweste Schnecke")
well, coffee or tea as well as water onboard was free and I had seat 7A
and nearly no turbulences although half the way it was cloudy but over the alps I could see some snow 8)
and no food not by cash nor either :cry:
landing in BTS was approx a quarter delayed but debarquement was more than rather quick - the plane was nearly driving into the departure hall and we went only 2-3 meters my feet.
all quequed in front of the ALL PASSPORTS sign but I saw one with European Union and a nice girl behind and NO ONE in front - so passport control was also more than quick and I think the time between leaving
the plan and ask the bud driver when we will depart was approx 1 due to 2 minutes :lol: :lol: :lol:
wheater in BTS was like a warm summer evening and I enjoyed two ciggs and the nice view (the pic's are rather weak)
and the autoroute behind BTS airport is great (but short)
and some buildings where still lightened in the form of the building - an new looking anazing city (well no clue how it looks like at day lights, but be shure everybody is there - Citibank etc. .... and I saw the shopping Center as well and most cars I saw looked brand new .....

approx 5 km before the border and of course nearly until VIE the landside is A SHAME - if I would be the Infrastructure minister I would cry since 66 hours ;-) well arrived underground station per shuttle bus (U3 Erdberg Vienna at eleven and have been home approx midnight)

Well, feel free to ask :-)
Jutta.

Flying_Dutchman

Post by Flying_Dutchman »

That's a nice report, Jutta!! :D
What kind of aircraft type is that? ;)

blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

that's an Embraer EMB-120 Brasilia

AN124

Post by AN124 »

That's a very nice report Jumbolino.
Reads really fast and pleasant.

Thanks for sharing.

Best Regards,
Yvo

Jumbolino

Post by Jumbolino »

oh yeah send your thanks to inode which sent me the equipement before telecom did the "de-bundeling" (this was today at noon), because I've no perm phone and I won't one ;-)

Jumbolino, which will be more often online now :-)

Avro

Post by Avro »

thanks for the nice report Jutta

CHris

OO-SBZ

Post by OO-SBZ »

Great report!

Do you know if Sky never sells food aboard or was it unusual?

Regards

BeN :idea:

Jumbolino

Post by Jumbolino »

it's usual for their small Embraer planes,
btw. I think on their Boings you can buy food

Jutta.